Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any big hitters here interested in joining my mafia strickly as hitmen??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My man Larry... I can't be a Mayweather mafia hit man... that's just not what I do.

If someone is harassing you personally, then I can help you out man... But I don't go around having people Red K'd, it just isn't me.

I don't even use my couple of guys often at all.. once n awhile if I get red kd I get revenge or if someone is harassing me.

Comment

mga kababayan......

ano sa palagay nyo???

nang aasar ba tong mga to?

Comment

this is a place where you should've post this.....

are you trying to insult our intelligence???

there are some boundaries you can cross and some you shouldn't. with this post you are actually going a bit too far....

you seemed to be a nice guy.... but then, you seemed to be on the stinky ******* side sometimes....

im not speaking for the whole filipino community and i don't wish to embarass them, but for me, i can see you have gone too far in posting this here with motives only you would know....

what can i do in my power? im gonna do this according to the by laws of boxing scene... my comrades here might disagree but for me you deserve a red k, and that's all done.

try to respect the pinoy lounge and don't bring **** around here.... we are not as stupid as you think....

sorry boss chups and kadyo kung uminit na naman ulo ko. kung sa palagay nyo mali ako, tatanggapin ko... sabihin nyo lang mga bro.

Comment

wtf larry,your posting in the pinoy lounge asking for help to red k people,come on dude thats not kool,how could you wanna get down like that???i always defend you but this is going too far?all the pinoy lads dont get involved in this rubbish so i cant see any of them helping you out.come on you need to fix up

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

classic larry, what a *****

Comment

Originally posted by -Reason- View Post
                    classic larry, what a *****
                    Just curious PB, if larry is a *****, what should we call you?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
                      i need some big hitters on my team stickly for hits...you will be compensted for each hit..pm me if interested..
                      Big hitter is here!Red k this *****

Comment

Working...
                      X