Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks Bhops KO of Oscar DLH was a dive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else thinks Bhops KO of Oscar DLH was a dive?

I think so. It didn't look hard enough to KO an elite fighter. Was his body that soft ? I don't think hop put that much into it. I watched the replay and first of it was a late reaction and Oscars face didn't show grimacing pain until he hit the canvas.

In order for it to be a dive, means Oscar had a chance of beating B-Hop in the first place.

The dude got out boxed by Sturm just a fight earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by CokeCider View Post
      I think so. It didn't look hard enough to KO an elite fighter. Was his body that soft ? I don't think hop put that much into it. I watched the replay and first of it was a late reaction and Oscars face didn't show grimacing pain until he hit the canvas.
      DLH is a tough mofo, there's no that soft body shot stopped him.

Comment

why would he take a dive when he was the underdog and the bigger name? it's a weird ko but i see no motive for a dive

Comment

I thought the same thing too at first but it was simply a perfectly placed shot. Oscar was genuinely hurt. He wanted to win that fight badly but Bhop was too slick. After the loss he should have retired - by the time he got in there with Mayweather he had declined considerably (and still nearly won the fight).

Comment

No. You can clearly hear the pain in his voice after the body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              why would he take a dive when he was the underdog and the bigger name? it's a weird ko but i see no motive for a dive
              To raise Hopkins' stock? Didn't Hopkins just become a partner in Golden Boy?

Looked a blatant dive to me. He was too hurt to get up but not to pound the canvas repeatedly...

Comment

I've always thought that and have said it since day 1

Comment

No motive? Yeah couple of months later he adds Hopkins to his Golden Boy stable as a president for the East Coast chapter for no reason... Of course it was a dive!

Comment

Its obvious it was a dive, you hear a guy yell BODY SHOT BODY SHOT right before he lands it, and than Oscar acting over dramatic and rolling and punching the canvas, wtf? everyone who has been hit to the body doesn't hit the canvas that side cramps up so bad you can barely lift your arm and the next day B hop became a partner in Golden boy.

Fix is obvious.

Comment

Working...
                    X