No announcement yet.

keith thurman need a new traner ASAP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
    the kid got the tools of a future world champ but one thing he dont got is defense and in my opinion its something he can learn with a new trainer and a new aspect on his performances. He looks for knockouts and since he lets it be known in the public,the fans expect KOs out of him which is a bad thing because when he steps up on competention he will not be scoring these KOs as easy as before. He needs an entire new outlook on the sport because his current one is one that will not work when he seteps up in comp.Scoring KOs is easy when ur fighting some bum from mexicao over and over.

I seen his trainer in his last fight a few weeks ago dude look ghastly and wrinkly like a damn walking dead character and dude got a false sense of hood trying to look tough in front of the cameras with his lame ass beanie and mean mug. Like dude are you serious get the fuuck outta here u aint tough.

I thinkhe should hook up with Brother Naazim I think thats a perfect combo,or maybe even Mike Stafford or dude that train Judah.
    Yes hire Stafford so he can learn the Broner defense
    It might only be a coincidence but all the trainers you requested have one thing in common. Well done op

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Why would he hire Mike Stafford for defence when Broner gets rained on more than a fat girl in a hailstorm?
      Broner choses to fight flatfooted which is fine because he is a underrated puncher with a solid defense, but its not perfect.Maybe I should educate u more obviously you dont know much about boxing if you think Broner is the only guy that Stafford trains. He trained an entire olympic team you dum ass b1tch

Comment

he's winning, why would he disrupt his run with a trainer change?

if he lost then you could make for such a argument, but right now he hasnt put a step wrong

Comment

1. I already knew that,well actually I thought he was purerto Rican but I knew he had African genes in him

2. I dont care what color his trainer is, did u see the dude he like 80 years old and looks like he has cancer and trying to look tough I wanted to pop the dude

3. againt I dont care what color they is I just know they are defensively competent whereas his current trainer isnt.
          His current trainer is Dan Birmingham who was the trainer of Winky Wright.

We all know how **** his defence was.

Comment

Thurman becoming a defensive fighter will only hinder him as the fighter he is today and hurt his offensive skills IMO.

Comment

Broner choses to fight flatfooted which is fine because he is a underrated puncher with a solid defense, but its not perfect.Maybe I should educate u more obviously you dont know much about boxing if you think Broner is the only guy that Stafford trains. He trained an entire olympic team you dum ass b1tch
              The entire Olympic team that brought home a grand total of 0 medals?

That Olympic team?

Comment

lmao some major ownage here.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Thurman becoming a defensive fighter will only hinder him as the fighter he is today and hurt his offensive skills IMO.
                  the kid almost got put out in the first round against that mexican and didnt even know how to clinch properly. I guess yall dont mind seeing him be the next abner marez. Like I said before, power is everything until you come up in comp.

Comment

Bumhole Touched just admitted on the first page that he wants to punch an 80 year old cancer patient

LOL @ hire Stafford. Yeah Broner is a shining example of defense, and Broner fights flat footed because he's flat footed.

Comment

damn, you beat me to posting this.

Comment

Working...
                      X