No announcement yet.

What an UGLY fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought it was awful

their saying that it was on the level of rios vs alverado.

what a joke........both of these guys were hugging & looked very mid core.

Comment

Yeah that was an awful fight to watch. Fouls galore, punches behind the head, low blows, holding and hitting, headbutts....that ref was God awful. I am shocked Guerrero held up taking those uppercuts though, respect to him. However, if he fights Floyd like that he is taking a loss, that was way too slow and sloppy. Mad props though to Guerrero, but part of this was Berto, not sure what happened to his chin but once again, just like the Ortiz fight, hurt in the 1st round and never recovers fully. I think Berto's about done to be honest, that was a pretty crap performance from him. Guerrero kept coming in the same way each time and Berto could not do anything about it.

Once again, not taking away from Guerrero but I still do not see him beating Floyd.

Comment

absolutely agree.

kellerman must have gotten a bonus from al haymon or somebody from hbo.

dude was hyping this fight as if its the second coming of hearns hagler.

it was ugly, foul filled, and amateurish featuring two gatekeepers.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          That is on Berto for allow it, he allowed himself to get trapped on the ropes and allowed himself to get out-worked
          Of course I blame him. He was holding every time they were close. Same with Guerrero. Ugly, ugly fight!

Comment

its wasnt a holding fest if the ref will let them work it out it would have been better. When someone holds one hand and have the other open no one fault that he aint throwing that free hand but his own. My own complain was that the ref didnt get in their fast enough when he had to and that he got in their when he didnt have to. Ref Suck

Comment

I can't believe people are calling this fight of the year. It was one of the worst things I've seen this year.

Comment

I thought I was watching 2 magnets with boxing gloves. Every time they were seperated, I had a glimmer of hope. Just a glimmer. Then the magnets went back to hugging.

Comment

Thought I was the only one. Fools all over FB and Twitter calling it FOTY. I don't think so.

Ugly ass, sloppy as hell fight.

Comment

That's what you call a FIGHT.

Great inside fighting. You need a fight like that every once in a while.

If you don't like it, don't watch.

Comment

Terrible fight.

I don't think I've ever seen a more useless ref lol both knock downs are from holding and hitting it should have been a points deduction. The holding should have been a point deduction lol The headbutts should have been a point deduction.

Berto should have kept hitting this dude behind the head and mix in some elbows for good measure.

Gerrero's a dirtball c class fighter. And it looks like The general consensus is to push him up the ladder because of his hard luck.

Fact is Berto's almost the new Vargas and Gererro... not even sure what to say besides yuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X