No announcement yet.

I just ran into Tony Margarito at the mall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just ran into Tony Margarito at the mall

He was here in san diego at fashion valley walking around, dudes the nicest celebrity ever. Talking to everyone taking pictures with people. He was in the Armani store when I went up to him and said what's up champ. Then instead of me keeping the convo going he started talking about the weather. I asked him about his eye since he was wearing sunglasses (it's cloudy and raining here lol) and he said it's in great shape and that he's ready to fight again. So I asked him who he wants to fight next and he said he wants to fight Cotto and that he's been talking to Arum about it and that it's the biggest possibility

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
    He was here in san diego at fashion valley walking around, dudes the nicest celebrity ever. Talking to everyone taking pictures with people. He was in the Armani store when I went up to him and said what's up champ. Then instead of me keeping the convo going he started talking about the weather. I asked him about his eye since he was wearing sunglasses (it's cloudy and raining here lol) and he said it's in great shape and that he's ready to fight again. So I asked him who he wants to fight next and he said he wants to fight Cotto and that he's been talking to Arum about it and that it's the biggest possibility
    shoulda asked him why is he duckin Antonio DeMarco

Comment

good for Tony

and yea, he's a real mellow, down to earth dude...i met him in Vegas back in February and he was super nice

Comment

Waiting for all the Island Rats to start going on and on about how he's a cheater in 5,4,3,2.....

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
          shoulda asked him why is he duckin Antonio DeMarco
          why would he duck a lightweight?

Comment

was he launching body shots into the rack of sweaters??

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              was he launching body shots into the rack of sweaters??
              Lol oh man that made me laugh!!!

Comment

He complimented me on my Team Terrible beanie I got from one of Eriks cornermen and said that he was proud of his fellow " Paisano de tijuana" and I said well yeah he did beat pacquiao and he just started to smile and said "Eso si"

Comment

Since when does Armani sell concrete and plaster?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                    Since when does Armani sell concrete and plaster?
                    I was expecting a Rican to say that but LOL you beat them to it

Comment

Working...
                    X