Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesnt Floyd Mayweather get jacked or sumtin when hes out running at night??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    lol, very funny, but im sure he doesnt always train with hbo stuck to his ass everyday, and besides, what r a few cameramen gunna do when sum1z got a gun, btw im pretty his big ass security gaurds dont be with him because they must have a life of there own.
    True. Good points. Then I guess people would have to stake out his route. To counter that he'd have to constantly change his routes.

Who the hell knows. Anything that I say is a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
      Why would you think this, Floyds great for boxing
      no no , dont get me wrong , im not hatin on floyd, hes great, but im sure theres ppl out there who wud wanna harm the guy or even just run with him or sumtin, no way wud sum1 get privacy when there out like that.
      i know id hassle him, even if it meant gettin ktfo.

Comment

if you cant catch him running in the ring, what makes you think you're gonna catch him out in the open?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          if you cant catch him running in the ring, what makes you think you're gonna catch him out in the open?
          Yeah lol I bet my savings he's so fast that nobody could even catch him.

Like he'd be back at his place riding his scooters around.

He has to be super ****ing fast.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

LMFAO

damn you're 1 funny motha****a

Comment

Who in there right mind would approach a black man running in the middle of the night?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                Who in there right mind would approach a black man running in the middle of the night?
                ?????????????????????????

what?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lol, dat sounds wrong, but its kinda true i guess..

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                    lol, dat sounds wrong, but its kinda true i guess..
                    da **** outta here! I know plenty of Black and White fellas who would rob me in a second if I were a flossin' type of mother.

I have known plenty of base heads who'd stab you for twelve dollars and some duct tape to fix those holy ass shoes they be wearing.

Comment

lmfao, my thoughts exactly

Comment

Working...
                      X