Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff getting Owned by Boxing Girl LIVE on the radio!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing_Girl23 View Post
    If my info goes out I will have a show spreading yours, all numbers, address, and I will read letters you wrote....Paul was gonna crush you ***g ot and you backed out....the truth is out there...your career is over
    u ****king whore PAUL BACKED OUT thats why he ****king went On your gay ass show Bittch, thats why he talked down stacey cause he knew I was gonna crush His ass..... Im a go to texas after I win june 20th, Im going to texas...... to find out where he lives....... That fools done and Your gonna be done bitttch if U dont shut ure ****king Mouth bout me and dont stop following me to other forums Whore...... DONT ****K WIHT ME HOE...... Ill make your Life miserable Bitttch

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      u ****king whore PAUL BACKED OUT thats why he ****king went On your gay ass show Bittch, thats why he talked down stacey cause he knew I was gonna crush His ass..... Im a go to texas after I win june 20th, Im going to texas...... to find out where he lives....... That fools done and Your gonna be done bitttch if U dont shut ure ****king Mouth bout me and dont stop following me to other forums Whore...... DONT ****K WIHT ME HOE...... Ill make your Life miserable Bitttch
      Charlie you're a *****.

Comment

funny seeing stacey comment on the video of microTyson knocking hillbilly all around the ring

bare facts are that hill billy cant box or fight for more than 5 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
          funny seeing stacey comment on the video of microTyson knocking hillbilly all around the ring

bare facts are that hill billy cant box or fight for more than 5 seconds
          hes terrible he backed out cause he knew i wouldve murdered his ass....

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            hes terrible he backed out cause he knew i wouldve murdered his ass....
            Hillbillly didn't back out, you did. Or your promoter was worried and he did it for you. He knew Hillbilly Pimp was coming to win, and he doesn't want to risk you losing.

Here are the facts
            :

1) Stacy Goodson - not Paul Gardner - canceled this fight.

2) Paul Gardner did not remove himself from the card, he was kicked off involuntarily, when he wanted to fight.

3) YOU gave the okay for this, you didn't have the BALLS to demand to fight Hillbilly Pimp, after Stacy promised you some softie who would like down

4) Until this fight was finally canceled, and Stacy banned from ESB, Paul Gardner wanted to fight, and was ready to fight. A group of fans offered to PAY for his purse, and met all of Stacy's conditions.

He refused to deal with us. I wonder why?? He wants you to fight a hanpicked bum, not a guy who was coming to win like Paul "Hillbilly Pimp" Gardner.

Lie all you want, but your record will always show you blatantly ducked Hillbilly Pimp, because you are a HEARTLESS coward.

Comment

When will this ***** stop jocking Charlie.

Comment

Zelenoff, the coward, is having another mental breakdown.

Comment

Working...
                X