Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlon Wright and Joe Cortez: who was worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon Wright and Joe Cortez: who was worse?

I remember the Hatton vs. Mayweather fight, in Floyd's home town of Las Vegas, and how Joe Cortez was protecting Floyd from Ricky's inside fighting.

Hatton needed to fight on the inside because Floyd was the taller, longer man whose arms are 26" as compared to Hatton's 20".

I think Andrade (with his headbutts, and hitting while holding his opponents arm) is a dirtier fighter than Hatton, so Cortez had less reason to keep breaking them up than Wright did last night.

By the way, I rewatched the Bute vs. Andrade and the knockdown in the 10th round last night was legit. The very biased Farhood misled the viewers on that, but Wright was correct in calling it a knockdown.

WHITE POWER! I love your white supremacist ****, it never gets old

Comment

It's been almost a year. Hatton got KTFO fair n square and Cortez had nothin to do wit it. **** on him til hell freezes over for the Soto thing, but blamin him for Hatton's loss is bull****. Wright needs to be bitchslapped for what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        WHITE POWER! I love your white supremacist ****, it never gets old
        How is this racist? Wright is black, I'm saying he didn't do as bad a job as they are saying!

Comment

You're claiming white fighters can't lose in fair fights, which is pathetic

Comment

No, I'm not saying white fighters can't lose in fair fights.

That's the furtherest thing from the truth. A black fighter, Herman Njoudgo, ran into a biased referee and crooked judges when he defeated a white fighter, Paulie Malignaggi, last January.

I'm trying to discuss two referees here.

Comment

If you think that Knock down for bute in 10 was legit your out your ****in mind... The SLOW MO relpay showed it was a trip with a slight push. This thread is worthless... And hatton got KTFO fair.

Comment

One fight he blames the black ref for the **** decision
                On the other hand he blames ref helping black guy win the fight

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
                  If you think that Knock down for bute in 10 was legit your out your ****in mind... The SLOW MO relpay showed it was a trip with a slight push. This thread is worthless... And hatton got KTFO fair.
                  Really, nothing else needs to be said. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                    One fight he blames the black ref for the **** decision
                    On the other hand he blames ref helping black guy win the fight
                    NO, it has nothing to do with color.

I'm attempting to point out to thick-headed people that the referee Marlon Wright didn't do as bad a job as Joe Cortez.

Comment

Working...
                    X