Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Ready: I Expect To Fight Ricky Hatton!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Ready: I Expect To Fight Ricky Hatton!

Other than Kell Brook, there probably wasn’t another fighter in boxing happier than Paulie Malignaggi when Ricky Hatton announced he’ll return to the ring Nov. 24 in his native Manchester, England.

Malignaggi must concentrate on his Oct. 20 title defense against Pablo Cesar Cano, but the WBA welterweight champion cannot hide his interest in squaring off against Hatton again. The immensely popular British boxer stopped Malignaggi (31-4, 27 KOs) in the 11th round of their scheduled 12-round, 140-pound fight in November 2008. [Click Here To Read More]

Paulie's earned a payday. Hope he gets it.

Comment

Hatton still has to look decent in his rematch.

I guess the other thing is where RH-PM bout will be held. Vegas, MSG or Manchester.

Comment

Well I'm British so I'll be rooting for Hatton but I think paulie might outbox him this time and I do like paulie so idm who wins

Comment

The immensely popular British boxer stopped Malignaggi (31-4, 27 KOs)

Damn Paulie really must hit as hard as they say!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
            Paulie's earned a payday. Hope he gets it.

Earned a payday from what? Outboxing some scrub in Czecho-bekistan or wherever?

I like Paulie. I think he is a funny kid, and he's from NYC. That being said, all Paulie does is troll for name opponents to make good checks from. Good on him, for that. But Paulie's career is a legacy of talking his way into fights he (largely) doesn't deserve, and getting dominated in those fights.

Paulie uses other guys' names and fanbases to springboard his own name recognition.

Cotto in MSG
            Hatton
            Khan
            ...even Juan Diaz in Houston.

Now, even though there are a TON of guys in his promoter's stable that he can face (Alexander, Maidana, Ortiz, etc, etc), he is trolling for Hatton who hasn't fought in 4 years.

Da ****.

Comment

Paula is no champion

Punchless paula and Hatton will meet as Paula cannot hurt wee little Hatton and that is what the punch drunk from Manchester needs. amazing Paula has a belt though.

Comment

Ill watch that fight and hope that Hatton stops him again.

Comment

Paulie beats Hatton in the rematch.

Comment

McCloskey beats Hatton

Paulie no punch who has a meaningless belt would beat the addicted wee Ricky Hatton in the USA. Who did Paula get the belt from?? No one remembers or cares. Hatton cannot fight when he did attempt to fight. paula wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X