Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hypocrisy of Amir Khan, Who is Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I don't know who Kell Brook is"

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      "I don't know who Kell Brook is"

Wow! Well done Sherlock! You've gone and cracked the case!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Wow! Well done Sherlock! You've gone and cracked the case!

Just showing our American friends that Khan talks out of his backside.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Just showing our American friends that Khan talks out of his backside.
          Khan is obviously taking the piss when he says he doesn't know who Brook is.

I thought it was only our American friends who couldn't recognise irony.

Comment

let kell brook obtain a title before he starts demanding khan. although i don't see why khan would be against the fight, even now -- it pays either way.

Comment

Originally posted by underground man View Post
              let kell brook obtain a title before he starts demanding khan. although i don't see why khan would be against the fight, even now -- it pays either way.
              Khan doesn't have a title either!!

Comment

Excuses? LOL....can someone tell me what Khan currently has to gain by fighting Kell?
                In all fairness, probably more than he gained by fighting McCloskey. But, I do agree... this fight makes no sense right now. It's true, Khan's at the world level and Brook hasn't got there right now.

The fight might be a good one down the line somewhere.

Comment

What a coincidence, some regular Khan haters posting their views on the matter. Simply put, he obviously does know who Kell Brook is but he is also realistic. Brook has achieved nothing on the world scene and needs to fight for title.

Another thing the Americans hear may not know of is Khan stated after the McCloskey fight that he would never deal with the Hearn family again after they disrespected him post Khan-McCloskey. This isn't even about Brook. This fight wouldn't get made cause Hearn is a **** that Amir dislikes.

Hearns knows this also, this way, he gets Kells name further out there without having to actually risk a Brook loss against Khan. Simples.

But, I await an American user who knows nothing of this Khan-Hearns situation to tell me I'm wrong... waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    What a coincidence, some regular Khan haters posting their views on the matter. Simply put, he obviously does know who Kell Brook is but he is also realistic. Brook has achieved nothing on the world scene and needs to fight for title.

Another thing the Americans hear may not know of is Khan stated after the McCloskey fight that he would never deal with the Hearn family again after they disrespected him post Khan-McCloskey. This isn't even about Brook. This fight wouldn't get made cause Hearn is a **** that Amir dislikes.

Hearns knows this also, this way, he gets Kells name further out there without having to actually risk a Brook loss against Khan. Simples.

But, I await an American user who knows nothing of this Khan-Hearns situation to tell me I'm wrong... waiting.
                    Khan has no reason to fight Kell right now but using Hearn as an excuse would be lame. Come on now.

Comment

Khan has no reason to fight Kell right now but using Hearn as an excuse would be lame. Come on now.
                      It's also the truth. Amir has said so on his twitter in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X