Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams: “Of course I beat Lara, I threw more punches, and landed more punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara won the fight hands down. That is a clear robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      he's never going to learn and fix his mistakes. He said before the lara fight that he still doesn't understand how to fight left handed fighters and approaches the fight exactly the same as any other fight, and it kinda sounds like the same thing here he thinks if he's busy and throws more punches then he'll win.
      i agree. Paul has been wasting away prime years by keeping a trainer who has no ambition on telling him to not lean in with his head when he throws a punch. Paul should be dominate, but this is what happens when you are not managed properly.

Comment

i still have never seen a worst robbery than lara -williams

Comment

There shouldn't be any problem with him saying he won the fight this sport requires a ton of confidence to perform and if he wants to tell himself that it is what it is.

There however should be concern with his trainer who doesn't seem to think he's doing anything wrong by telling him to just go out and throw as many punches as you can and everything will work out no need to gameplan or adjust his style and don't even mention defense.

Oh well he's still an entertaning guy to watch and still would like to see him mix it up with some of the other top jrMW but for how long??

Comment

Paul is right. I thought it was a draw but I don't see how landing 4-5 "ooh wee" shots (AND NOTHING ELSE) per round......and not one of the shots DROPS Paul....gets you scores of 8-4 or 9-3 on some of you guys cards. I had it even after 6, Lara won the next 3, then ran, headbutt (you see the HEMATOMA on the left side of his head??) and held for the championship rounds. Paul was working the body all night and grinding Lara down. I don't care what you guys think.....Paul CLEARLY landed more punches and Lara was in WAY more trouble in that fight than Paul was.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              i still have never seen a worst robbery than lara -williams

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                  Paul is right. I thought it was a draw but I don't see how landing 4-5 "ooh wee" shots (AND NOTHING ELSE) per round......and not one of the shots DROPS Paul....gets you scores of 8-4 or 9-3 on some of you guys cards. I had it even after 6, Lara won the next 3, then ran, headbutt (you see the HEMATOMA on the left side of his head??) and held for the championship rounds. Paul was working the body all night and grinding Lara down. I don't care what you guys think.....Paul CLEARLY landed more punches and Lara was in WAY more trouble in that fight than Paul was.
                  wow this post temps me to place you on my ignore

Comment

I am your biggest fan and I say no you didn't.

Comment

It's not like Paul can openly say he lost the fight. I mean what other fighter has ever gotten a gift decision but said they should have lost the fight? He's just doing his job and I think deep down he knows he lost it. At least I hope so.

Comment

Working...
                      X