No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Floyd Mayweather is pissed that he is going to jail...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
    ahahahah

you b1tch

LAWLZ

Comment

• Damn no May 5th now.

I'm not saying what he did was right but **** the fight was about to be made. I don't remember Chris Brown serving a Damn day and he even bit the *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
        It's all part of the plan.....

Arum must be jumping for joy now that his cashcow won't be humiliated against Mayweather.

Mayweather, that stupid ****.
        Yep, Pac gets off the hook, and he didn't even need to hide behind another one of Bob Arum's "negotiation" scams this time.

Cotto II it is then, because you cant seriously think they will fight Marquez ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          On Wednesday morning in Clark County Supreme Court, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. was sentenced by Las Vegas Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa to six months in jail in connection to an ongoing criminal case related to assault allegations. Mayweather was calm and quiet when sentenced. Accoding to the judge, the final 90 of those days will be suspended and the first 90 days of the sentence will be spent at the Clark County correction center in Las Vegas. The judge scheduled a surrender date for the morning of January 6th. Mayweather will also attend a long term domestic counseling program for a period of twelve months and pay a $500 fine.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Silence from Floyd.

Comment

• I called this **** months ago cuz real recognize real

This was his masterPlan to duck and dodge PAC like the plague

If he really wanted the fight he would've went to trial the first time months ago or of he was innocent he would've taken this to trial like a man and cleared his name up

Now we know 2 things are facts

Floyd is a ATg ducker and dodger and he is a wife beater and child beater

Comment

• damn i hate wilbon

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                i wanted the fight to happen to see floyds defensive skills and see pacs aggression....just for today i thank god because justice have been served....for josie and the children...so please *****s...stop defending floyd...just be happy that the justice system in america is working just fine!
                Come on homie, stop frontin. You don't care about Mayweather's family and what he did. All you care about is that Floyd is going to jail. Stop acting like you give a **** about "justice being served".

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  I called this **** months ago cuz real recognize real

This was his masterPlan to duck and dodge PAC like the plague

If he really wanted the fight he would've went to trial the first time months ago or of he was innocent he would've taken this to trial like a man and cleared his name up

Now we know 2 things are facts

Floyd is a ATg ducker and dodger and he is a wife beater and child beater
                  Fuk you're an idiot kid

You shoulda been drowned at birth.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    you can still have the fight in June like Arum wanted. He'll probably get out like March 15th-20th, then he can go straight into training. It would make the fight that much bigger
                    If it does, thats a sad statement about people.

Comment

• May 5th isn't dead imo. He will probably be out in 30 days. Thougn i'm guessing Bob is praying it's dead, as are Manny's legions of fans who really don't want him to fight Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X