No announcement yet.

***Boardwalk Empire Season 4 Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ***Boardwalk Empire Season 4 Thread***

Ya'll ready for season 4 of Boardwalk Empire???????

Its goin down tonight. Season 4 starts and Im amped up for it. Sunday Night Football may go on the DVR so I can see what Nucky, Richard, Chalky, and the crew has in store for us. This show to me is the best show HBO has put out since the Soprano's, and has the potential to surpass it.

Something tells me Roth's and Nuck's deal is gonna fold this year. And I hope they give Richard and Chalky a bigger role.

Always anticipating what they do with Richard. Can't wait to watch it.

Comment

Love this show. Going to wait until the season ends, so I can watch it in 1 day. I can't do the weekly episode ish.

Comment

The role of Chalky could have been played by Charlie Murphy.

Comment

J.B. Smoove is Chief with his life together.

I missed half this episode because I'm drinking and half watching the Giants game so I'll have to catch this again sometime during the week.

Comment

damn miss this show. what is richard doing? who is he killing and why?

i like al capone's storyline this season with his brothers.

Comment

***Spoiler alert***

Rich ****s **** up on his way home to visit his sister. Great ep to bring us back into the world on the Boardwalk.

Comment

I've never seen it. Pretty good?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I've never seen it. Pretty good?
                  YES TBear my good friend. It is absolutely one of the best HBO series ever made. Hands down, NO bullshiet. If jokers knew what was up. It would replace the Sopranos IMHO. You gotta catch up on whats done gone down buddy roe. Truly a great series.

Comment

Working...
                  X