• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    "Do you consider Blacks to be faster, stronger and higher"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Super Dude View Post
          I believe they are athletically superior race. I think intellectually inferior compared to other race though. So nature balanced it.
          If he never said the bolded part he wouldnt get banned. Its okay to say whites are athletically inferior but you cant say blacks are intellectually inferior

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            No its not about race cause i know alot of uncoordinated african americans..and alot of dumbass Caucasians .its in the genes and upbringing
            Well of course not every black guy is super athletic. But in the elite level black guys are more athletic than white guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Expertise View Post
              If he never said the bolded part he wouldnt get banned. Its okay to say whites are athletically inferior but you cant say blacks are intellectually inferior
              Yeah its ok to say Asian and white have low iq. But it racist to say blacks have low iq.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                Well of course not every black guy is super athletic. But in the elite level black guys are more athletic than white guys.
                how do you define athletic? Which sport do you beleive you have to be the most athletic for?

Comment

Originally posted by Expertise View Post
                  I actually agree with you the double standard towards whites always annoyed me,like the word cracker for instance,it is used constantly no one makes a big deal about it,but your essentially calling someone a slave master.

Comment

That map also shows that Philippines is lowest IQ country in Southeast Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                      Ok name me one black qb better then John Elway.This race sht is tired the man who works the hardest usually ends up the best regardless of color,look at Jerry Rice for instance ran a 4.6 coming out of college but hs hard work and determination made him the best football player to ever live.

Comment

Working...
                      X