Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 reasons Why Kobe will NEVER be greater than JORDAN!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    For as long as I could remember, I never heard of a player having a bad game scoring 30+ points on a regular basis. Not even Jordan. Yet, Kobe has a bad game if he scores at least 30 points. Hell, he averaged 30(give or take 2-3 pts) a game the entire series and people still say he was inefficient, horrible, had a bad game. etc etc.

All I know is, Kobe is already greater than Jordan. Yes, I said it and I will continue to say it.

Without Pippen, Jordan would have been a supersonic or some other irrelevant team. And we would be talking about the late 80s knicks and the Carl Malone's Jazz.
    Gasol and Pippen both average around 18-19 points per game in their prime. Stop pretending like Pippen was this God player.

Pippen was never even close to being MVP of a Finals game, But Shaq won it 3 times over Kobe and Artest shouldve won this year because Kobe played like crap in game 7.

Just the fact that the only player Kobe is ever compared is MJ speaks voulmes on how great The Black Mamba really is.
    There isnt even an argument. MJ is a better scorer, rebounder, shot blocker, stealer, passer, with a much higher field goal percentage. 8 more MVPs and won 6 rings without having a top ten ATG on his team.

The only thing Kobe is better at is 3pt% and raping white women.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
      Being a "Nice guy" and being a great Team mate are two separate things. Delonte West is probably the nicest guy on the Cavaliers but is a HORRIBLE team mate who misses practice, and lollygags.

Being a great team mate means showing up and giving 100% every time out and not letting your team down. If Kobe was having a bad day he would either quit on his team or become a Ball hog.

Michael Jordan averaged more Assists per game than Kobe, deferred to his team mates more often. That speaks louder to me than all those "quotes" you posted above.
      I agree it is part of it but you also need to know where to draw the line.
      If you're running teammates out of town due to some 'motivation tactic' / being a bully , then no you're not being a good teamate.

Comment

not to mention look at how kobe whines i know it doesnt have anything to do with this but if you look at MJ you dont see it as much. am i right or am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by chucklesmofo View Post
          not to mention look at how kobe whines i know it doesnt have anything to do with this but if you look at MJ you dont see it as much. am i right or am i right?
          He's a bit spoiled .
          Kobe runs LA Jordan ran the team but never had the power in the org that Kobe has or Labrick has.

On court i'd say they are about the same only difference is Jordan would just look pissed as all hell and yell at the players but didn't go after the ref as often.

Comment

Working...
          X