Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Marg, vicious body punch on 4th round that hurt marg.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Marg, vicious body punch on 4th round that hurt marg.

Round 4 must have been the round that Marg stopped telling his his corner than pac didn't have the power to hurt him - lol.

I guess we now know all those body shots to Clottey dished out by back caused the shelling up.

Originally posted by funks View Post
    Round 4 must have been the round that Marg stopped telling his his corner than pac didn't have the power to hurt him - lol.

I guess we now know all those body shots to Clottey dished out by back caused the shelling up.

Yeah i couldnt belive he hurt Marg with a body shot like that...Clottey is still a dam Abrams-tank though.

Comment

Originally posted by 6Bound View Post
      Yeah i couldnt belive he hurt Marg with a body shot like that...Clottey is still a dam Abrams-tank though.
      Word - Clottey has one thick-assed torso. Nevertheless - a great shot considering Margarito trained like a MOFO for his so-called redemption and was probably in much better shape than in any of his other fights.

Comment

That shot took Margo's soul.

Comment

Margarito getting hurt from a body shot from Pacquiao was one of the things I least expected going into the fight. I was lightweight in shock by that.

Comment

Working...
          X