Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the triple cheap bandwagon hurtin now!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      In B4 "Jacobs is a damn fool for wanting that much $$$" even though Tom Loeffler himself said GGG vs Jacobs is HUGE!!
      Jacobs is a damn fool. Eubank is getting UK PPV money something BJS(boxnation) and Jacobs(unknown in UK) cannot get.

It is $4 million because of PPV in the UK. GGG-Jacobs is not PPV anywhere. GGG-Eubank Jr is PPV in UK. BJS cannot be PPV in UK as boxnation does not have PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburger View Post
        Hey haters,

It is $4 million because of PPV in the UK. GGG-Jacobs is not PPV anywhere. GGG-Eubank Jr is PPV in UK. BJS cannot be PPV in UK as boxnation does not have PPV.
        How many PPV's has Eubank sold in the UK? What was his largest attendance and gate? GGG isn't known by the casuals over there. That's why he's the B-side in this fight.

Comment

this would be a big fight in the UK PPV

Comment

4m to pay this bum? LMAO A euro prospect but K2 can't put up the the money to pay Saunders and better fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              I thought 3-4 million was impossible..
              Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              It's impossible for cheap a** K2. Eubank aint even as popular in the UK as GGG is in America. And GGG ain't as popular in the UK as Jacobs is in America. Crazy how Eubank Sr can pressure the networks to pony up the money and is son has only a 3 fight deal with Matchroom but GGG with his long-term deal with HBO can't come up with any money.

That's why I stopped arguing with those people in my thread I wrote about Jacobs wanting a reasonable purse. Matchroom is putting on bigger fights than HBO with one of HBO's featured fighter.
              Why don't you ****in wait until:

1) We know the actual purses.
              2) We know the venue and the amount of seat and price of the tickets.
              3) We know if this is a PPV fight in the UK or not (which seems it would be).

Not comparable to GGG vs Jacobs, ASSH0LES.

Comment

Arum could've done it. Hearn showing it can be done. This is why I've criticized faked publicity of the great K2 financial backers callled Air Jordan, Apple, Samsung, and HBO.
                Oh yeah? Show me examples of Bob Arum paying opponents over $4 million not including Pacquiao or Cotto PPV fights.

Where does this money come from? Do you think K2 has $4 million in their pockets that they give to opponents for free or do the networks pay for the fights? So where are these HBO and Showtime cards that pay $4 million for an opponent on non-PPV cards?

If Eubank actually gets $4m it's because it's in the UK and a UK network is willing to pay that much, whether on PPV or whatever.

I swear you clowns have no brains.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Oh yeah? Show me examples of Bob Arum paying opponents over $4 million not including Pacquiao or Cotto PPV fights.

Where does this money come from? Do you think K2 has $4 million in their pockets that they give to opponents for free or do the networks pay for the fights? So where are these HBO and Showtime cards that pay $4 million for an opponent on non-PPV cards?

If Eubank actually gets $4m it's because it's in the UK and a UK network is willing to pay that much, whether on PPV or whatever.

I swear you clowns have no brains.
                  but but Arum wanted Chavez Jr. to sign the extended contract in order to fight Lil'G. Don't mess with money grubbing contract king Arum foo!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    It's impossible for cheap a** K2. Eubank aint even as popular in the UK as GGG is in America. And GGG ain't as popular in the UK as Jacobs is in America. Crazy how Eubank Sr can pressure the networks to pony up the money and is son has only a 3 fight deal with Matchroom but GGG with his long-term deal with HBO can't come up with any money.

That's why I stopped arguing with those people in my thread I wrote about Jacobs wanting a reasonable purse. Matchroom is putting on bigger fights than HBO with one of HBO's featured fighter.
                    I went to GGG at MSG and Jacobs in Barclays. No way Jacobs is more popular than GGG
                    Last edited by Triple Genius; 06-29-2016, 09:16 PM. Reason: EDIT: saw you meant GGG in UK

Comment

but but Arum wanted Chavez Jr. to sign the extended contract in order to fight Lil'G. Don't mess with money grubbing contract king Arum foo!
                      ON PPV you asshat. Holy **** are guys really this dumb or just pulling my leg?

Comment

Working...
                      X