No announcement yet.

Why Floyd Never Got Caught Like That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Do you really believe that's all it is? There have been an absolute ****load of 'safety first' fighters through the decades, and nearly all of them get caught. Maybe there's more to it than him simply not opening up? Why do other fighters who don't open up get caught? Why is it, when he did open up, which happened in more fights than it didn't, was he not caught and knocked out in them either?

Do you think there's any chance that your dislike of him leads you to seeing things a certain way?
    Floyd is a brilliant fighter. That goes without saying. The combination of that and his style is why he rarely ever even took a clean punch. Settle down.

Comment

Fight GGG and it might happen. Fight no CW Nelo now it might happen. If he fougth prime Pac it might have happened. If he fought any historically great fighters it might have happened like against SRl or Hagler or duran.
      Fight outside your country without ref help it might happen. Many things contribute to it not happening.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 06-19-2016, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        But he does open up, he outlands all his opponents. I think many thought Pac or Canelo would spark him like that, they never came close
        Cameltoe did a little worse than PAC.

Ployd did enough to discourage both fighters.

Canelo had the class to not fake an injury after the fight. But, PAC did better than Canelo, even in slow motion.

T@rds love slow motion for one fight only. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Floyd is a brilliant fighter. That goes without saying. The combination of that and his style is why he rarely ever even took a clean punch. Settle down.
          I miss my mother of pearl Peruvian flake. I hated that yellow diesel fuel stuff.
          I used to get this stuff various trademarks, but I always had to test it and not get burned on the cutting agents.

I want to be the guys that cuts.

Floyd fight real good, but I wanted to see him smashed cuz of his big mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I miss my mother of pearl Peruvian flake. I hated that yellow diesel fuel stuff.
            I used to get this stuff various trademarks, but I always had to test it and not get burned on the cutting agents.

I want to be the guys that cuts.

Floyd fight real good, but I wanted to see him smashed cuz of his big mouth.
            Ya the gasoline smelling stuff isn't my favourite either. I loved the sweet one that looks like waves on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Ya the gasoline smelling stuff isn't my favourite either. I loved the sweet one that looks like waves on the inside.
              Exactly!! Glad I can talk real stuff. That diesel fuel stuff was loved by the crack heads.

I loved the stuff that looks like crushed pearls.

Comment

floyd has mastered the art of when and when not to really engage...

nothing more....nothing less....

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  floyd has mastered the art of when and when not to really engage...

nothing more....nothing less....
                  Great post brother! Nothing more to add!

Like my new photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Great post brother! Nothing more to add!

Like my new photo.
                    jhonny an accomplish of chucky?

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      jhonny an accomplish of chucky?
                      Jhonny and his people fight back. My girl sent me the photo and I laughed like crazy!

Comment

Working...
                      X