No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Jamie Cox Capable of World Title Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Jamie Cox Capable of World Title Run

Jamie Cox has had some problems in his life, but he is a real talent, one of Britain’s brightest hopes who can add to the swelling ranks of world champions in the not-too-distant future.

Thankfully, things are settling down for him now and he really is going about it the right way to make himself a viable contender for top honours. This year he’s journeyed around the world gaining experience by working with some very decent fighters and in gyms, notably in the United States, where they have no time for tyros.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With Jamie Cox "It's a similar situation to GGG." For phukk's sake, get a grip, Frank.

Comment

Lulz at the dig at Eubank Jr "he probably turned Cox down because he hits too hard" yeah nothing to do with Eubank Jr wanting to leave for Hearn or to fight in his own division instead of moving up to face a nobody for a vacant WBO Euro title. 11 KOs in an 8 year career, what a beast.

Comment

I was not impressed when they robbed that Obodai Sai guy and then vanished out of the stratosphere for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
          I was not impressed when they robbed that Obodai Sai guy and then vanished out of the stratosphere for a few years.
          You're dead right there. Cox could have been disqualified at least six times that night.

Comment

I see his opponent tonight has a 0-4 record outside of Hungary/Slovakia but according to Warren he's "very useful" and we should expect "a real tear up". He got stopped in 5 in the UK last year, that's probably where Warren noticed how useful he can be.

Comment

Working...
            X