Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Al Haymon 147lb Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bam Bam beats Khan, Spence, Guerrero and Porter at the moment.

After Rios beats Bradley people will say Bradley wasn't shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      Bam Bam beats Khan, Spence, Guerrero and Porter at the moment.

After Rios beats Bradley people will say Bradley wasn't shyt.
      Bro, find a new sport.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
        It's pretty mind blowing how NSB gives this brandon rios character any kind of relevance. I just don't get it....who has he beat? what are his skills as a fighter?

Last time i checked this guy has never beaten a truly elite fighter and has very limited boxing skills...basically a C-level fighter.

Bob Arum is so lucky yall fools buy into his bullsht. Eddie Hearn is to blame for too, he was talkin bout bum bum rios as a possible STEP UP opponent for Brook smh
        who has maidana beat that rios wouldn't beat? NONE....rios is just as good a fighter as maidana (who arguably beat Floyd)

styles make fights dumbo

Comment

I think he beats Khan, Guerrero and Garcia and loses to Spence, Thurman and Porter. He must KO Khan to win. If it goes the distance Khan wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Bro, find a new sport.
            Like the one in your avi and sig? Fuk no, basketball is for pussy's.

Comment

He has that 100 to 1 chance of catching Khan with something. On the subject of Errol spence I cant comment. The hype train for him is in motion, but I take facts over hype.

Comment

Well he still didn't accomplish **** at 147 so only judging by that he'd most probably lose to all the top 147 pounders, he lost all rounds against Pacquiao and imo he lost to Chavez and beat an unranked Alvarado.

Comment

Working...
                X