Thugs have destroyed Seaside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Boy View Post
    No. You're also silly and effeminate.

You keep calling me racist but you never actually refute anything I say do you pillow biter?

Considering how much non-whites hate queers you should be on my side.
    "You call me racist"? You admit it you turd!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      "You call me racist"? You admit it you turd!
      Did I? Where?

Anyway, considering how much non-whites hate queers you should be on my side.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Boy View Post
        Did I? Where?

Anyway, considering how much non-whites hate queers you should be on my side.
        It always amuses me when bigots use "****sexual" or "gay" as an epithet and then accompany the slur with extremely graphic descriptions of gay sex. It says a lot more about you than it does about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
          I might go there for a week mid july with couple people. Wanted to go over the weekend but I'm broke as hell

Loved it last summer, mad chill ppl.
          I go to Wildwood just about every summer. 2 summers ago me and a bunch of my friends got a shore house for the whole summer after we graduated high school. It is so much fun there is just so many drunk young people all over that place.

Comment

sounds like we have a "situation" here, lol

Comment

I am one of those thugs who hang out there.

Guido mutha****in thug

Comment

I used to go to Seaside every summer as a kid, the first 16 years of my life my mom would bring me with my best friend and his mom and sister. I always loved it there but now I don't want to go back because I can only imagine what it's become since the Jersey Shore. That show's an embarrassment to Italian-Americans and the shore, and I am/love both of those things. It's like I know that if I go I'm going to get into a fight with some Rawwwnnniieee wannabe.

I miss the shore

Comment

Working...
                X