Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG/Brook turns out to be competitive, what will you say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

Don't talk about my woman beating icon like that

Wilder has bad hands yet he still knocks people out what is the woman beaters excuse?
    great argument you've got there. You compared Floyd beating actual pfp fighters... To gg fighting a welterweight

Comment

Best fight of GGG's carreer, we'll get a lot of intel, can't wait. Don't be surprised that as a long as Brook stays in the fight, it's competitive.

The downfall of Brook in this fight will be his in and out. He goes in like an expert, but he can't disconnect without ending up in a bit of a trade.

Comment

It might make GGG look bad.

Comment

If it's competitive, I'll love it. If Brook wins, especially if he big wins, then I'll easily rate Brook as THE premier p4p fighter on the planet and the first since Pac to outright lay claim to that.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            That may be true but don't you think that has more to do with the MW being paper thin

I mean Kell right now a argument can be made he might be a top 3 MW but You could also make a case right now at 154 he's probably 6-8 range.
            No actually the ww division is stackjed and quite strong currently. And brook being g drained makes me feel he'd be tiop man at 154 at lmw and he's got as good as chance too beat GGG as Jacobs or bjs or nelo has
            Last edited by hugh grant; 09-07-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

IF Brook wins, it will damage Golovkin's reputation hugely. And Brook will become one of the top P4P guys.

Brook SHOULD cause Golovkin some problems. The fight should be very competitive, given Golovkin's thin resume and the fact that he hasn't faced top level boxers yet as a professional (thanks to the top MW's ducking him!)

IF Golovkin destroys Brook, I'll think damn, he might be as good as some people say he is.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                No actually the ww division is stackjed and quite strong currently. And brook being g drained makes me feel he'd be tiop man at 154 at lmw and he's got as good as chance too beat GGG as Jacobs or bjs or nelo has
                I think you can place Kell 1-3 WW and probably in the top 2-3 MW because it's a thin division but I don't think right now he'd be top dog at 154 with the likes of
                Lara
                Andrade
                Canelo
                Charlo's
                J-Roc
                All roaming around

Because as of right now he has 1 good win over Porter the rest of his resume is butt cheeks

Maybe he proves me wrong on Saturday. We'll see

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  great argument you've got there. You compared Floyd beating actual pfp fighters... To gg fighting a welterweight
                  Floyd couldn't even KO small little JMM kinda says a lot about how overrated as fxck Floyd really is.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    And you're full of excuses to justify this bum fight. Golovkin is 13 pounds above Kell but Golovkin is scared to fight middleweights so you excuse it talking about look at those frames, Golovkin and Ward had similar frames but Golovkin ducked but then you'll be a hypocrite.
                    ward and golovkin have similar frames?! Wtf are you on about. Ward was a light heavyweight at 18 and golovkin was a jr welterweight. Wards bigger than kovalev in the pictures

Comment

Working...
                    X