Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Ward presented an offer to GGG?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hasn't Ward presented an offer to GGG?

All we hear from the Ward fans is that GGG is ducking Ward, and blah blah blah.

So who can answer the simple question of why Ward's team hasn't presented an offer to K2/GGG for the fight? If they're so sure that GGG would turn it down, why not at least present it and THEN Ward could go around saying "GGG is ducking me" (although accusing a guy a division below you of ducking is kind of silly)

And anyone saying GGG should send an offer to Ward doesnt understand how boxing works. The B-side doesnt make the offer to the A-side lol

Because he's not fighting. Also he says he's able to fight, if he was he would've had some sort of fight by now.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

So who can answer the simple question of why Ward's team hasn't presented an offer to K2/GGG for the fight? If they're so sure that GGG would turn it down, why not at least present it and THEN Ward could go around saying "GGG is ducking me" (although accusing a guy a division below you of ducking is kind of silly)

And anyone saying GGG should send an offer to Ward doesnt understand how boxing works. The B-side doesnt make the offer to the A-side lol
      Man, **** Andre Ward! He's boring and he's not even fighting anymore.

Comment

He can't fight.

He keeps talking and saying he can, but if that's the case why has he fought once in 25 months with no fight currently on the horizon?

He's talking about guys with known names to try and remain relevant.

Comment

At the moment Ward is a part time commentator. He's not boxing and he has legal issues. Plus, his promoter recently passed away. It's almost a full year since Ward last fought. He won't fight this year and probably won't fight during the first quarter next year.

I would like to see Ward/GGG but the fight isn't realistic right now. It's probably a year away at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

I like GGG but Andre Ward will stop him dead in his tracks. Be careful what you ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
              At the moment Ward is a part time commentator. He's not boxing and he has legal issues. Plus, his promoter recently passed away. It's almost a full year since Ward last fought. He won't fight this year and probably won't fight during the first quarter next year.

I would like to see Ward/GGG but the fight isn't realistic right now. It's probably a year away at the very least.
              When was the last time he even commentated?

Comment

Alright, break it up - there's nothing to see here

Comment

Working...
                X