No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Your not interested in my opinion and yet you're trying to force feed yours down everyone's throat. Got it.

And Rios is 2-2 at WW
    Bradley is 3-1
    And Algieri is soon to be 0-1.

And Pac kicked all of their asses (Aligieri, soon enough) just like a great fighter is supposed to. It's not his fault there was a Cold War and he wasn't able to kick some of Golden Boys fighters asses as well. Cause that's what would have hapoened, he would have wiped the floor, and his ass with GBP's WW stable.

Just like he's done with every other fighter outside of a few sure fire HOF 's who were able to beat him. Unless you wanna go back to his first 2 losses, you can reach as far back as you want to make Pac look bad. Why don't you dig into his personal life while you're at it. I'm sure there's more.

That's how this fight game goes.
    algieri fought mike arnaoutis at the same weight he's fighting pacquiao, 1-1 if he loses

Comment

Guys unless pac moves up to 154 THIS FIGHT CAN'T BE MADE DUE TO WEIGHT DIFFERENCE. Stylistically pac would give him trouble but the fight can't be made. Canelo was badly drained at even 152 and he's weighed in above 154 his past two fights.

I swear people don't understand weight classes at all.

Comment

I just have a hard time believing that Canelo could deal with Manny's foot and hand speed. I could see Manny throwing his signature 1-2 and landing on Canelo all night with relative ease. All Pac would have to do is not trade with Canelo and I think he wins a comfortable decision with a few dangerous moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
          I just have a hard time believing that Canelo could deal with Manny's foot and hand speed. I could see Manny throwing his signature 1-2 and landing on Canelo all night with relative ease. All Pac would have to do is not trade with Canelo and I think he wins a comfortable decision with a few dangerous moments.
          My sentiments, exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
            Guys unless pac moves up to 154 THIS FIGHT CAN'T BE MADE DUE TO WEIGHT DIFFERENCE. Stylistically pac would give him trouble but the fight can't be made. Canelo was badly drained at even 152 and he's weighed in above 154 his past two fights.

I swear people don't understand weight classes at all.
            Maybe I'm delusional but I would still want to see Pacquiao fight Canelo or Cotto for the 9th title (or even GGG if he wanted to come down) even though 150+ is near impossible for him.

..Bring on PacMan vs Chavez @ 158. One dude weights in @ 145 the other 190 on fight night..

Comment

Working...
            X