Arm cramps up and locks up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jaded again."
    Thx bro...BTW...there's only one know cure for that... SFOODU Therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by RoastTeamCon View Post
      Drink more water, have more calcium, have more salt in your diet, eat a banana.

Green K
      Yeah my trainer told me im too dehydrated and i need to chug mad water before and after i train. he says i need to keep drinking water through out the day.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        You guys ever work out and your arm locks up and cramps up so bad that it locks in place so you cant bend your arms at all and its left in pain?

This happens to me sometimes when I spar or hit the mitts or even do pull ups.

Today I was shadowboxing and then hitting the mitts I threw one combo and my arm instantly cramped up so bad that it locked in place with my arm extended open.

You can even see a big dimple looking indent on the side of my tricep muscle too.

What are you supposed to do in this situation? My arm was locked up for like 30minutes. Its quite painful and embarrassing as you can imagine everyone in the gym seeing your arm lock up and seeing your face in pain like that.
        Wrong forum!

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Thx bro...BTW...there's only one know cure for that... SFOODU Therapy.
          What is sfoodu therapy?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            What is sfoodu therapy?
            Sucking Farts Out Of Dirty Underwear Therapy...but TheGR8TESTOAT was supposed to ask. Oh well this thread will be gone soon anyways...it's in the wrong forum...so I guess somebody needed to ask.
            Last edited by jaded; 06-17-2014, 01:27 AM.

Comment

cramps are generally a result of dehydration.

drink more water. a lot more. you should be pissing frequently, and your piss should be clear.

i'd also suggest taking in a bit of gatorade mixed with water 50/50. gatorade has a ton of salt in it, which you need when you sweat.

arms don't stretch out or tighten up the way legs do, but you can also try stretching them out some.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                cramps are generally a result of dehydration.

drink more water. a lot more. you should be pissing frequently, and your piss should be clear.

i'd also suggest taking in a bit of gatorade mixed with water 50/50. gatorade has a ton of salt in it, which you need when you sweat.

arms don't stretch out or tighten up the way legs do, but you can also try stretching them out some.
                cool thanks bro its kinda hard to keep drinking water cuz LA is big so youre always in the car driving so a lot of time youre stuck on the freeways so u cant whip out ya thang and start pissing if you stuck on he 405 freeway lol. i often would just get home switch my clothes do a quick stretch and start training plus I drink coffee and that also dehydrates you. i think i should start drinking more water tho when im just chillin watching tv or whatever.

so the gatorade really works huh cause of the salt? i think ill get a big costco size gatorade.

Green K when it allows me to again

Comment

Working...
                X