Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins criticises Mayweather (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed that all *****s are still asleep, I don't even think they can defend this.

Floyd actually tried to make a case that he was greater than Ali and everyone who knows boxing just laughed at him

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I noticed that all *****s are still asleep, I don't even think they can defend this.

Floyd actually tried to make a case that he was greater than Ali and everyone who knows boxing just laughed at him
      Even when they wake up, they won't respond in this thread. Lot of them are racist and because it's a black man dissing mayweather, they will leave this thread alone.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Hopkins says Mayweather is fooling people by saying he is the best ever. Bhop pays respect to Henry Armstrong. Also says mayweather acts ignorant.

Did you get that *****s ?

Comment

Is Bernard Hopkins bipolar or just salty? I remember after the Mayweather-Canelo fight he called Floyd one of the top 3 best fighters of all time! Now he's criticizing Mayweather for basically saying the same thing about himself...

I think Bernard is upset that Floyd doesn't want to fight him at 160. Bernard is looking for that huge payday that he will never get fighting guys like Shumenov. Yeah Floyd acts like a character to sell fights and that's why he's so rich. If Floyd behaved the way Bernard suggest he should behave Floyd would basically be in the same spot that Andre Ward and Timothy Bradley are in. Sure people respect the talent those guys have but Nobody gives a damn about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            Is Bernard Hopkins bipolar or just salty? I remember after the Mayweather-Canelo fight he called Floyd one of the top 3 best fighters of all time! Now he's criticizing Mayweather for basically saying the same thing about himself...

I think Bernard is upset that Floyd doesn't want to fight him at 160. Bernard is looking for that huge payday that he will never get fighting guys like Shumenov. Yeah Floyd acts like a character to sell fights and that's why he's so rich. If Floyd behaved the way Bernard suggest he should behave Floyd would basically be in the same spot that Andre Ward and Timothy Bradley are in. Sure people respect the talent those guys have but Nobody gives a damn about them.
            Exactly what I was thinking. He flip-flops on Floyd so much its crazy. One minute he's one of the all-time greats, now this. C'mon Bhop, you know Floyd is a great fighter. If he doesn't want to move all the way to 160, who can blame him. He doesn't even look that comfortable at 154 so why the pressure for 160. Maybe several years ago, but dude is 37 it would put him at such a disadvantage going that high and for what? There's not a single big name there that can make it worthwhile. If Ward was fighting at 160 then I could see it for the sake of legacy. Even Martinez a few years ago, but now there's no interest in that fight. Bhop just salty Floyd didn't entertain the thought of fighting HIM at 160, which would be a crap fight since Bhop would have to drain himself.

Comment

"the less they see the better I’m off"
              Great quote by a one of a kind living legend. I can watch Hopkins interviews for a day long and not be tired or bored at all. When you hear him speaking, it's straight knowledge.

Comment

I'm hearing crickets...lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Hopkins says Mayweather is fooling people by saying he is the best ever. Bhop pays respect to Henry Armstrong. Also says mayweather acts ignorant.

Wow that was powerful. Hopkins is exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
                    Exactly what I was thinking. He flip-flops on Floyd so much its crazy. One minute he's one of the all-time greats, now this. C'mon Bhop, you know Floyd is a great fighter. If he doesn't want to move all the way to 160, who can blame him. He doesn't even look that comfortable at 154 so why the pressure for 160. Maybe several years ago, but dude is 37 it would put him at such a disadvantage going that high and for what? There's not a single big name there that can make it worthwhile. If Ward was fighting at 160 then I could see it for the sake of legacy. Even Martinez a few years ago, but now there's no interest in that fight. Bhop just salty Floyd didn't entertain the thought of fighting HIM at 160, which would be a crap fight since Bhop would have to drain himself.
                    Im sure Hopkins knows Floyd is a great fighter but dont call yourself the greatest of all-time. There is no one left for Floyd to fight at 147. Pacquiao but that fight isnt happening so like Hopkins said take a "RISK" fight at higher weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
                      i think a lot has to do with when that question was asked to bhop. when floyd just beat canelo of course bhop is gonna give floyd his props. he's not gonna be a hater and discredit floyd right then and there. but now that everything has settle down he's opening up more about how he really feels.

Comment

Working...
                      X