No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Rips Haye: He's a Continuous PR Disaster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Rips Haye: He's a Continuous PR Disaster

PROMOTER Eddie Hearn insists David Haye and Dereck Chisora will never get to settle their differences in the ring after last weekend’s disgraceful brawl.

[Click Here To Read More]

Chisora is the best hate me heavyweight since Mitch Green got beat by Iron Mike in front of Dapper Dans. lol I'd pay 2 pounds to see this fight.

Comment

the hearns are a joke and need to shut up

Comment

Shutup Hearn you were all too willing to sell us haye vs audley because it filled your pockets

Certified b!tch!!!

Comment

Hearn wishes he had Chisora or Haye.

Comment

I like Eddie Hearn, I think he has been a breath of fresh air for British Boxing, but that interview is utter bull****e. He, like his dad, needs to shut the **** up.

Comment

Haye is a continual blot on the boxing scene -- should be banned from the sport -- his antics are all about getting another (totally undesrved) $$$$ payday from a K bro or a fellow slimball like Chisora

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                PROMOTER Eddie Hearn insists David Haye and Dereck Chisora will never get to settle their differences in the ring after last weekend’s disgraceful brawl.

[Click Here To Read More]
                The criticism on David Haye is unfair. Haye doesn't know what's right or what's wrong. You only need to look at the fact that haye takes it in the a.ss so really people leave haye alone,he knoweth not what he's doing

Comment

Chisora and Haye will fight and it will be huge in the UK. All of the rest is just noise.

Comment

Working...
                  X