Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams is kinda getting exposed again!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won every round but he got exposed. OK

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Lol.... Exposed...

I tell you what, Verno is one tough son of a *****, those right hooks to the body were brutal.
      But yet little old a$$ Verno Phillips lasted till the 8th round and put hands on Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by HendrixLove View Post
        But yet little old a$$ Verno Phillips lasted till the 8th round and put hands on Williams.
        He quit because of the punishment given to him by the punisher

Comment

Put hands on him?? Hahaha. Like Santos put hands on Margarito?? Phillips hasn't been stopped since 1988 you pathetic hater. Pull your skirt down. Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
            He is right on some level: Williams still has those flaws that should have been corrected by now. He's still gets sloppy; doesn't use his jab enough to make it easier; and his defense isn't good. He should really be using the jab and the straight right as his first two weapons. But damn, he does have a good chin. The Two head-butts I thought were hard enough to hurt a fighter, especially the one that came right up smack on his chin. And he's been taking flush shots and continues to stand his ground. That will eventually catch up to him.

I would like to know if it is his trainer that isn't doing his job or is it Paul just not being able to get any better.
            To be honest, he may have peaked in the Margarito fight. I haven't seen any improvement from that fight until now, rather a slight decline.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
              Put hands on him?? Hahaha. Like Santos put hands on Margarito?? Phillips hasn't been stopped since 1988 you pathetic hater. Pull your skirt down. Williams
              1988!!!!!!???????!???????!?! lololololol ...and yet he couldn't knock him out cold?????? lololololololololololololololololololololololololo l

Comment

Originally posted by Pancho Gonzales View Post
                To be honest, he may have peaked in the Margarito fight. I haven't seen any improvement from that fight until now, rather a slight decline.
                You are right 3 stoppages in a row. And great body work and making Phillips quit

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                  I have never seen a fight in my life that lasted beyond 20 seconds.. where BOTH fighters didn't get hit..
                  I love how people get so defensive like they have prime stock in a fighter.....or at least getting porked by him. I just put out a comment just to see what people's opinions were not to get on like this was another episode of "THE VIEW". Anyways I will leave you to your KAT like comments so you can reach your 17,000 post quota.

Comment

1988!!!!!!???????!???????!?! lololololol ...and yet he couldn't knock him out cold?????? lololololololololololololololololololololololololo l
                    Santos was knocked out by Kofi Jantuah what happened when he fought Margarito?? Was he stopped?? And not being stopped in 20 years speaks volumes to anybody who didn't have inbreeding parents like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by mordie View Post
                      I love how people get so defensive like they have prime stock in a fighter.....or at least getting porked by him. I just put out a comment just to see what people's opinions were not to get on like this was another episode of "THE VIEW". Anyways I will leave you to your KAT like comments so you can reach your 17,000 post quota.
                      Go back into your hole where you belong

Comment

Working...
                      X