Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
    Clenbuterol? I thought fluid iviayweather maintains his weight all year round, I only know clen as being used to drastically reduce fat percentage by bodybuilders, and burners for atheletes who need to make weight quickly.
    Go ask ADP02 about this, since he is the expert.

He claimed that Mayweather must have had high levels of Clenbuterol that USADA swept under the rug, since according to him, Clenbuterol is present in IV bags. He claims it's used to soften the bags.

Aint that right, ADP02?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Remind me but I don't even call you an idiot for being wrong on huge points, right?

Like I said in the other thread, I knew the athlete was caught with a substance. When I went back to check, the dude was caught with 2 substances. All I did was C/P the wrong substance that was found. Simple mistake.

Its BS to you because you do not like the response.
      Wrong about specific gravity test done out on the field (Floyd's home) by the DCO. As I pointed out, there are different techniques used to test this. You can dilute by way of an IV yet pass the sg test and still produce a count that is below the threshold allowed for certain substances.
      The point is, you've already proven that you don't know what you are talking about.

Perhaps you want to go tell the WADA accredited labs that even if a urine sample passes the specific gravity test, it still isn't good enough to test....IF IT'S FROM FLOYD MAYWEATHER. That seems to be your contention.

But you have one problem. The samples that they are given have no way of identifying whom they are from. So um...not sure how they are going to be able to help you out with your witch hunt, homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        If USADA wanted to help Floyd cheat, they could have told him when they were coming so that he wouldn't have to take the IV at all.

If USADA wanted to help Floyd cheat, they could have explained to him that he didn't have to mask his blood levels since HE DIDN'T TAKE A BLOOD TEST ON MAY 1st. The blood test was on May 2nd, over 24 hours later, so why the hell would they help him mask his blood levels when Mayweather and USADA knew there was no blood test. An IV taken on May 1st isn't going to mask for a blood test on May 2nd!!! Does that make sense to anyone???

So exactly what evil plot could the IV have been used for? To dilute his urine that was required to pass a specific gravity test?

do some math maybe

according to WADA using an IV of more than 50ml per 6 hours is prohibited unless you're in a hospital setting because athletes can use that for
        1) increase plasma volume levels
        2) mask the use of prohibited substances
        3) distort the values of their biological passport

50ml per 6hours
        in 24 hours thats 200ml

how much did fluid take again? 750ml alright

and according to lance armstrong, some of the peds he took, like epo, well their traces can stay in the blood for hours .. and to avoid detection he infused his blood with saline..

I dunno about you but fluid taking 750ml of fluids 24hrs before the test only means he had a helluva lot of peds to dilute

Comment

• Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
          do some math maybe

according to WADA using an IV of more than 50ml per 6 hours is prohibited unless you're in a hospital setting because athletes can use that for
          Do some research, maybe? Prohibited without a TUE. Floyd had a TUE.

Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
          1) increase plasma volume levels
          2) mask the use of prohibited substances
          3) distort the values of their biological passport
          Once again, he didn't take a blood test, foolio. Why the hell would he manipulate his blood level when he was given a piss test. Care to explain?

and according to lance armstrong, some of the peds he took, like epo, well their traces can stay in the blood for hours .. and to avoid detection he infused his blood with saline..
          Lance manipulated his blood levels. Floyd wasn't taking a blood test on this day. The urine test had to pass the specific gravity test, so it must not have been too diluted to check. Apparently you haven't been paying attention to the conversation here.

I dunno about you but fluid taking 750ml of fluids 24hrs before the test only means he had a helluva lot of peds to dilute
          I don't know about you, but giving a partial urine sample before the test and then having the sample sent to an independent WADA accredited lab with no identification on it, and having the test come back clean probably means it was clean. Having the TUE application accepted by an independent TUEC team of doctors probably means it was rightfully granted. Having the TUE application and the reasons it was approved sent to WADA probably means there was nothing shady happened.

But what do I know. Maybe Mayweather paid off USADA, the independent WADA accredited lab, the independent TUEC, WADA, the judges, the referee.

Is that what you believe?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            the IV-masking rumor is beyond ******ed, simply because it is impossible

FACT: they blood-tested Mayweather BEFORE he received the IV

it is standard procedure to ensure that the IV is not a masking agent

it is plainly obvious why the pacstains are running with that rubbish

good god

this is what they got.....

* a one-off situation (never requested a TUE before) that was investigated, supervised..... despite the fact that steroids give you bulk/stamina, and yet that will not help Mayweather's style at all..... he has never tried to walk-through/overwhelm an opponent EVER

and this is what they are attempting to ignore.....

* killed a super-fight by refusing random blood tests (let's leave it there LOL)

* gained 12lbs of muscle in 9 months whilst skipping through 3 divisions, all while increasing his speed/power/punch output

* has the 2nd highest recorded weight-gain in boxing history at 40lbs, 2nd only to a heavyweight who used steroids to get there (wtf?)

* immediately after finally agreeing to test, suffered average results including an inexplicable drop in punch output

I am not interested in having this debate, although I sure will..... as the Pac situation is over, and no good can come from rehashing this issue.....

..... but pacfans should NEVER accuse other fighters of steroid abuse..... otherwise, they deserve whatever they get

and whats up with requesting Toradol despite admitting that your shoulder was "100%" before the fight?????
            Thanks for spreading knowledge on these fools, as always!!! They don't want to discuss Pac's Toradol use! Nope.

Comment

The point is, you've already proven that you don't know what you are talking about.

Perhaps you want to go tell the WADA accredited labs that even if a urine sample passes the specific gravity test, it still isn't good enough to test....IF IT'S FROM FLOYD MAYWEATHER. That seems to be your contention.

But you have one problem. The samples that they are given have no way of identifying whom they are from. So um...not sure how they are going to be able to help you out with your witch hunt, homie.
              You are stuck on neutral ...... poor you.

LAB does not need to know who it came from. If the sample was too diluted to breach the threshold for certain substances, its just too diluted.

Comment

You are stuck on neutral ...... poor you.

LAB does not need to know who it came from. If the sample was too diluted to breach the threshold for certain substances, its just too diluted.
                And you are speculating that it is too diluted....knowing that it had to pass the test to make sure that it wasn't....*gulp*...too diluted.

You live in a fantasy world. Get over it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  they gave Mayweather a standard USADA blood test, immediately prior to giving him the IV..... just like clockwork, according to their standard protocol

they do that to ensure that the IV is NOT being used to mask urine tests

USADA confirmed that in their statement
                  Sure they did. Man, if USADA said that then they were either lying before or lying later. Thanks for helping make my point!!!

With your statement, it proves that we cannot believe what USADA has been saying. Again, thanks!!! You did your job!

"Mayweather gave urine on March 13, 18, 19 and 28, April 2, 10, 15, 21 and 27 and May 1 and 2. He gave blood samples on March 13, 18 and 28, April 2, 10, 15 and 21 and May 2.

Paquiao gave urine on March 14, 17, 23 and 24, April 1, 9, 16, 22 and 27 and May 1 and 2. Pacquiao gave blood samples on March 14, 17 and 24, April 1, 9, 16 and 22 and May 2.
                  "

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...182400390.html

Comment

Sure they did. Man, if USADA said that then they were either lying before or lying later. Thanks for helping make my point!!!

With your statement, it proves that we cannot believe what USADA has been saying. Again, thanks!!! You did your job!

"Mayweather gave urine on March 13, 18, 19 and 28, April 2, 10, 15, 21 and 27 and May 1 and 2. He gave blood samples on March 13, 18 and 28, April 2, 10, 15 and 21 and May 2.

Paquiao gave urine on March 14, 17, 23 and 24, April 1, 9, 16, 22 and 27 and May 1 and 2. Pacquiao gave blood samples on March 14, 17 and 24, April 1, 9, 16 and 22 and May 2.
                    "

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...182400390.html
                    If you know when they blood tested him, why have you been trying to say that they helped him manipulate his blood levels?

Don't make me go find your posts. You've only recently been trying to prove his piss must have been diluted after I showed you that it's idiotic for you to believe they tried to help him manipulate his blood when he didn't take a blood test that day.

Just admit you were wrong and log off.

Comment

And you are speculating that it is too diluted....knowing that it had to pass the test to make sure that it wasn't....*gulp*...too diluted.

You live in a fantasy world. Get over it already.
                      Nope, you are the only who does that. I verified other cases where this did happen. You are just shooting off and hoping that something sticks.

Similarly, I verified what USADA, WADA, studies say about someone who is dehydrated. You on the other hand was grasping at straws and gave Floyd something that he didn't have .... severe case of Hyponatraemia. Not because Floyd said so, its because that is the loop hole that you found as far as WADA is concerned. I closed up that fantasy world loophole of yours. Sorry that I had to spoil it for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X