Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Canelo can beat GGG but he loses to Andrade, the Charlos, & Lara???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    I guess man but from what you are saying Andrade has the goods to beat Canelo and GGG...
    He just might, but I have always thought highly of Andrade. Could he beat them sure, would he beat them that is something he has to prove.

Comment

charlos & andrada are "boxers" golovkin comes to u. canelo flourishes when guys come to him. the only problem would be the weight (fighting a middleweight) & he knows that which is why he would never fight golovkin on his full terms of 160. 156 yea but not 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Yeah I really dont think any of those guys can. GGG is beatable despite what his nuthuggers think but its going to take a special talent and I dont see anyone at 154-168 that can. and not just because I am a fan, Ward has the style to beat GGG, Wards style is all wrong for him. I just dont see anyone that can stand in front of GGG make him miss , counter, and move flawlessly. Once GGG gets in rhythm, its hard to disrupt it. Only speed (foot and hand) can conquer that. Running ring post to ring post and just simply countering are recipes for destruction. Someone will eventually come a long though, GGG is already old for a boxer, he could get caught cold but I see him on top for a couple more years.
        yeah, cant see the ward fight ever happeningl, id have to have a look at the size difference in photos before i'd predect that one if it did. I dont think GGG is some invincible fighter like people make out i do, just dont see anyone around that weight having enough to beat him,.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          He just might, but I have always thought highly of Andrade. Could he beat them sure, would he beat them that is something he has to prove.
          I respect that, you seem very logical with your answers unlike some people that think he beats them all without proving anything. We've all seen guys that are supposed to roll through divisions but once they step up and get hit in the mouth things become a different story.

Comment

Working...
          X