No announcement yet.

What's Team Golovkin's Offer to Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Those are trolls they think everybody is ducking GGG even the people who challenge him are ducking him

HBO OWNS GGG and Kovalev, they can't do anything unless Peter Nelson approves. HBO is Anti Haymon not K2 or Main Events and Kathy Duva. I'm sure if they could GGG and K2 as well as Kovalev and Mainevents would more than gladly allow a Purse Bid with Haymon and drive the price up and get their fighters paid a lot of money.

Proof of this is Charles Martin fight Glazkov. Glazkov is with Kathy Duva and Mainevents so why is it that she allowed that Purse Bid to happen but not Kovalev vs Stevenson? Because HBO is likely telling her and Kovalev "NO!"

Of course that is just me guessing but what other reason can it be. GGG is signed to HBO exclusively so they would rather him fight bums on their network for cheap than for him to go make a lot of money fighting Haymon fighters
    Good points

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Good fight, probably the best fight to make at middleweight...
      That it is

Comment

• I'd rather Golovkin to unify against BJS before the big ass Canelo fight. But if he chooses to fight Jacobs, and if that fight was actually possible, so be it. But I don't want to see you coming back to me in tears after Golovkin takes out the China chinned Jacobs in 3 rounds, which we both know will happen.

And lol what a stupid question I don't like this 'a side, b side' BS that Floyd f@gs have coined, but who's the A side in this fight? You're God damn right the man you hate is.
        Last edited by Szef; 01-02-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Those are trolls they think everybody is ducking GGG even the people who challenge him are ducking him

HBO OWNS GGG and Kovalev, they can't do anything unless Peter Nelson approves. HBO is Anti Haymon not K2 or Main Events and Kathy Duva. I'm sure if they could GGG and K2 as well as Kovalev and Mainevents would more than gladly allow a Purse Bid with Haymon and drive the price up and get their fighters paid a lot of money.

Proof of this is Charles Martin fight Glazkov. Glazkov is with Kathy Duva and Mainevents so why is it that she allowed that Purse Bid to happen but not Kovalev vs Stevenson? Because HBO is likely telling her and Kovalev "NO!"

Of course that is just me guessing but what other reason can it be. GGG is signed to HBO exclusively so they would rather him fight bums on their network for cheap than for him to go make a lot of money fighting Haymon fighters
          Excellent post Green k

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I'd rather Golovkin to unify against BJS before the big ass Canelo fight. But if he chooses to fight Jacobs, and if that fight was actually possible, so be it. But I don't want to see you coming back to me in tears after Golovkin takes out the China chinned Jacobs in 3 rounds, which we both know will happen.

And lol what a stupid question I don't like this 'a side, b side' BS that Floyd f@gs have coined, but who's the A side in this fight? You're God damn right the man you hate is.
            All I'm saying is if 3-5 mil is too much, ok that's fine, then let's come to the table and try to negotiate a deal.

But for folks saying that network issues are the hold up, then tell that to the people saying Jacobs is ducking GGG.

But if networks aren't an issue and the fight is possible, then I think both teams should come to the table to negotiate because it's the best available fight at 160, outside of Canelo who has weight issues and BJS who doesn't want to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Of all the guys accused of ducking GGG, Jacobs has taken the least flack. Hardly any, only when he sounds off with 3-5m when Gggs career high is 2m, and he's carrying the show
              Maybe you're right. I just remember reading the article made by boxingscene where Jacobs said he would fight GGG and a bunch of people saying "oh, he's ducking, etc, etc".

My question to them is which one is it: Are there network issues or is he ducking?

It's mind boggling.

Comment

Working...
              X