here's some pics i got

this one is right next to my hotel
      Fab foto.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
        where is your london pics

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Yes, Hallowe'en can get rowdy (like most weekends in major uk cities), unfortunately for some degenerates it's an excuse to act like a cnut.
          it's mostly this Muslims acting up. don't know if they are black british or just plain dark muslims. can't tell the difference. they mean mugging people the whole time. like even if you aren't looking at them they'd come up to your face and just try to look you eye to eye then if you do they'd gang up on you talking smack. maybe i'm just old for those type of things haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            i am now here in Scotland. such a dark and old days feel to it. it's a little creepy eerie vibe into it. but the scenery is superb. some dude playing bag pipes and just wants me make to go to war or something. probably that's why this dudes outside the pub of my hotel are going at it. 3 fights in a row of different peeps. lmao!
            Hope you enjoyed Scotland dude! Sounds like you've given a pretty accurate description.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
              Hope you enjoyed Scotland dude! Sounds like you've given a pretty accurate description.
              i enjoyed it more than london actually. took the bullet train from kings cross to edinburgh. on the way to edinburgh the scenery was superb. but i had this thought that it was more of a nature boring type of place kinda made me feel depressed. but when i got there i was just fascinated with the place. if i was a fighter that's the place where i'll set camp for all my fights haha.

Comment

i enjoyed it more than london actually. took the bullet train from kings cross to edinburgh. on the way to edinburgh the scenery was superb. but i had this thought that it was more of a nature boring type of place kinda made me feel depressed. but when i got there i was just fascinated with the place. if i was a fighter that's the place where i'll set camp for all my fights haha.
                Awesome man, Edinburgh is where I'm staying just now. What pubs did you hit up?

And yeah Edinburgh is pretty tranquil at times, it's Glasgow's educated and sober brother which is both a positive and a negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                  Awesome man, Edinburgh is where I'm staying just now. What pubs did you hit up?

And yeah Edinburgh is pretty tranquil at times, it's Glasgow's educated and sober brother which is both a positive and a negative.
                  i didn't hit any pubs. i only got 4 days and i don't wanna have a hang over and ruin the next day hehe. i mostly just toured the place.

are you there for vacation?

Comment

it's mostly this Muslims acting up. don't know if they are black british or just plain dark muslims. can't tell the difference. they mean mugging people the whole time. like even if you aren't looking at them they'd come up to your face and just try to look you eye to eye then if you do they'd gang up on you talking smack. maybe i'm just old for those type of things haha.
                    I have lived in London since last December and have never experienced this. Anyway you should check out some areas in Zone 2. Your photos are all from Central London which is beautiful but full of tourists. If you go a bit further out you'll see another side of the city

Comment

Where is this?
                      Doesnt sound much like Edinburgh.
                      More like Croydon.

Comment

Working...
                      X