No announcement yet.

Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom Died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Next year, Johnny Depp is gonna be pumping out high paying b-level movies every month like his boy, Nicolas Cage.

Cage went broke buying ferraris, lambos, houses, and dinosaur fossils. He's not too bright, he didn't even need a woman to lose all his money.

investments

fossils, doe? i always knew nick cage was the man. i saw the rock, ok? but i had no idea he rolled liek that!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      he really did this? what an idiot

nah bro you don't know anything about that fossil money

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Why buy when you can rent.
        Would quickly beat the brakes off her to save on the rental

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
          Would quickly beat the brakes off her to save on the rental

Agreed. I always mistreat rentals, because I can. I try to put as much wear and tear on them as I can, naturally I get fully coverage to protect myself.

I burn rubber in all gears, test the breaks and everything else.

O G style.

Comment

He's in my top 5 of people that I'd like to punch in the face. He moved up now that Prince has passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              He's in my top 5 of people that I'd like to punch in the face. He moved up now that Prince has passed away.
              I am with you on Depp, I'd want him to be that ****ing Pirate though when I got to stick em.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Agreed. I always mistreat rentals, because I can. I try to put as much wear and tear on them as I can, naturally I get fully coverage to protect myself.

I burn rubber in all gears, test the breaks and everything else.

O G style.

Comment

This is usually what happens when you trade in a beautiful, classy woman who has been loyal to you for decades for a slutty new model young enough to be your daughter. I mean how else was this going to play out? It doesn't matter if you're a great looking rich guy with a golden dick, an age difference that big is going to mess with the dynamics of the relationship, and not in your favor.

I mean, he could have just asked Robert Rodriguez.
                  Last edited by paulf; 05-27-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    They were married barely a year, I highly doubt the judge will rule in her favor, she'll be lucky to end up with a couple of million at best, any more is injustice.
                    get ready for it.

like bill burr said "there's a platoon of gold digging whores" out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post

man, i can't stop watching that second gif

Comment

Working...
                      X