Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez will Probably face David Lemieux @ a CW next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah Canelo will end up vacating the WBC belt, beat a 160 fighter, then the hype for that fight will go through the roof.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-22-2015, 08:43 PM.

Comment

That is just something you dreamed up in your head to make Canelo look bad. Nobody connected with Canelo has said anything about Canelo fighting Lemieux. That is 100% you trying to make Canelo look bad by fighting a guy GGG already crushed a short time ago. For Christ's sake, let Canelo commit a boxing crime first and then complain about it. Don't have him doing bad things in advance that he has no intention of doing. Are you a Cotto fan who is pissed off Canelo won? Canelo beat Cotto by a good margin. He is the new lineal middleweight champ so why not let us Canelo fans enjoy that for a day or two? Canelo's true future plans will be announced soon enough and if you don't like them you can say so. Just don't make up BS that has zero chance of ever happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Lemiuex cannot make 156-157. he can barely make 160
        This, he walks around at like 180. Dude is huge

Comment

Lemieux physically can't get below 160. He has mentioned in interviews from a while ago that making weight is hell for him at 160

Comment

Lemieux just need to cut his long hipster hair to make 155, canelo moving to higher weight class of 156? NO WAY

Comment

Canelo's options are Maidana if he comes back at 154 but they can make it 155, David Lemieux if he gets a solid win, or the winner of Clottey vs Rosado. The only one that would sell would probably be Maidana.

As far as GGG he has to move up and if he wants a PPV worthy fight then it will have to be Ward, but when he loses that would ruin the hype of the Canelo fight.

Comment

david lemeiux the PPV star!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  Canelo's options are Maidana if he comes back at 154 but they can make it 155, David Lemieux if he gets a solid win, or the winner of Clottey vs Rosado. The only one that would sell would probably be Maidana.

As far as GGG he has to move up and if he wants a PPV worthy fight then it will have to be Ward, but when he loses that would ruin the hype of the Canelo fight.
                  That's canelos next opponent, gabe rosado

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    That is just something you dreamed up in your head to make Canelo look bad. Nobody connected with Canelo has said anything about Canelo fighting Lemieux. That is 100% you trying to make Canelo look bad by fighting a guy GGG already crushed a short time ago. For Christ's sake, let Canelo commit a boxing crime first and then complain about it. Don't have him doing bad things in advance that he has no intention of doing. Are you a Cotto fan who is pissed off Canelo won? Canelo beat Cotto by a good margin. He is the new lineal middleweight champ so why not let us Canelo fans enjoy that for a day or two? Canelo's true future plans will be announced soon enough and if you don't like them you can say so. Just don't make up BS that has zero chance of ever happening.
                    What the fck is you talking bout son? i like Canelo and i was rooting for him to KO Cotto or get a clear UD. I already gave my opinion on why Canelo/Lemieux makes the most sense next, i am not trying to say that Canelo is ducking GGG, it's just that i kind of understand the bussiness part of the sport and i know for a fact that boxers these days don't go into back to back 50-50 fights, let alone 60-40 fights wich would be the case if Canelo fought GGG. This is crazy, you are not allowed to formulate your own thoguhts/opinions in this place because they will say you are hating smh

Comment

Working...
                    X