No announcement yet.

The guys are all roided to the gills- wake the fcuk up boxing scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i don't see any reason to think cotto was on the gear based on the fact that he beat up daniel geale. i think they're all on the gear. but i'm not going to go crazy over cotto's performance last night, and here's why:

geale was drawn as hell at 157. he had just quit in a fight against golovkin only a year ago. his chin and resolve were nothing near strong.

cotto has always been a puncher. he had enough gas to be a puncher at 154. this fight was at 157. in this particular fight, he softened up geale with his best shot, his left hook to the liver. geale took it, but it effected his legs and brought his hands down.

trout was a style that was all wrong for cotto. his arms were too long, and he was accurate enough to hit cotto on the way in.

just look at the hook cotto missed when geale was on the ropes being finished. steroids don't teach you how to turn over your power punches like that. it is a gift from god.

cotto impressed last night. he did his job, and what was expected, but he stilled looked impressive to me. he's a very good fighter. he was great in his prime.

my issue with cotto is that he got his title off of a dead man, and that he wants to defend it against guys who aren't really middleweights [canelo and floyd.]

i don't blame him for wanting to make money. i do blame his fans for sticking their heads in the sand and acting like the martinez win was legitimate, or trashing golovkin's resume while praising the geale fight.

line the danny geales of the world, one after the other, at 160 lbs, and then cotto's MW accomplishments will be the same as golovkin's.

the most accomplished contemporary MW on the planet, gennady golovkin, isn't able to get a fight for cotto's title, and i resent cotto for that, and his fans for defending that.
    he looked a little more explosive and vibrant then usual steroids do do that

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
      Cotto couldn't put a dent on Trout who was dropped by the mighty Daniel Dawson and now he destroys middleweights...

Nothing suspicious about it...

cotto had trouble getting to trout. he had no trouble getting to danny geale.

that's no an indictment for steroid use on its own.

styles make fights. cotto is left hand dominant, trout is a southpaw. height, reach, footmovement, these things matter.

lots of boxing fans say that "styles make fights," but they're just repeating something they've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i don't see any reason to think cotto was on the gear based on the fact that he beat up daniel geale. i think they're all on the gear. but i'm not going to go crazy over cotto's performance last night, and here's why:

geale was drawn as hell at 157. he had just quit in a fight against golovkin only a year ago. his chin and resolve were nothing near strong.

cotto has always been a puncher. he had enough gas to be a puncher at 154. this fight was at 157. in this particular fight, he softened up geale with his best shot, his left hook to the liver. geale took it, but it effected his legs and brought his hands down.

trout was a style that was all wrong for cotto. his arms were too long, and he was accurate enough to hit cotto on the way in.

just look at the hook cotto missed when geale was on the ropes being finished. steroids don't teach you how to turn over your power punches like that. it is a gift from god.

cotto impressed last night. he did his job, and what was expected, but he stilled looked impressive to me. he's a very good fighter. he was great in his prime.

my issue with cotto is that he got his title off of a dead man, and that he wants to defend it against guys who aren't really middleweights [canelo and floyd.]

i don't blame him for wanting to make money. i do blame his fans for sticking their heads in the sand and acting like the martinez win was legitimate, or trashing golovkin's resume while praising the geale fight.

line the danny geales of the world, one after the other, at 160 lbs, and then cotto's MW accomplishments will be the same as golovkin's.

the most accomplished contemporary MW on the planet, gennady golovkin, isn't able to get a fight for cotto's title, and i resent cotto for that, and his fans for defending that.
        Lol now it's a bogus win, now he was a dead man, yet before Martinez was gonna kill him

Comment

**** bigjuvic0cksmoker or whatever his name is. phaggot

Comment

its cherrypicking.

Geale sucks, is a mental midget and was weight drained starving to death.

Alvardo is a bum with a crack problem

Floyd hasnt beat anybody since ODLH and #48 was handicap and blood drained

Pacquaio put hurting on dudes in the lower weights and only put it on dudes at the higher weights under a catchweight.

Comment

Working...
            X