No announcement yet.

Who broke Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who broke Boxing Scene?

Who or what in the hell happened yesterday? I logged on and it said I was the only active user online...kinda creepy.

I thought it was because lil kim might be pregnant by FMJ......

Larry's debt. The Bank shut down causing the site to crash.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Had me stressed out all night. I was sure it must've had something to do with fmj. I starting googling his name to see what happened.

Comment

Yeah, logged in 10 mins ago and went back to topics I posted on and loads of posts have gone missing.

Comment

Muthaphucka, DonMega's momma so fat, she sat on Boxing Scene and broke it.

Comment

i thought i was the only one..........i thought my trolling had finally got me IP banned

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Muthaphucka, DonMega's momma so fat, she sat on Boxing Scene and broke it.
              bahahahahahhhAHa....**** you sweet pea! Your momma so fat she jumped up in The air and got stuck.............

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                bahahahahahhhAHa....**** you sweet pea! Your momma so fat she jumped up in The air and got stuck.............

your momma so fat, she went to the movies and sat next to everyone

Comment

Maks mommas armpits so hairy, look like she got Don King in a head lock.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    your momma so fat, she went to the movies and sat next to everyone
                    You too mak? Yo momma so dumb she thought a quarterback was a refund......

Comment

Working...
                    X