Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here ever hear voices or see things?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
    Do you think when that happens you may actually be getting a glimpse of an alternate dimension and or hearing people from those dimensions?i hear voices,see things and sometimes feel something touch me...
    smoking dust usually takes you to another dimension...

Comment

I say send her to the cold north where I reside, we'll make swift of her.. She can feel the cold waters as we teach what it means to disrespect the Hammer

Comment

..............no

Comment

Do you think when that happens you may actually be getting a glimpse of an alternate dimension and or hearing people from those dimensions?i hear voices,see things and sometimes feel something touch me...
          Ease up on the drugs bro, that ***** will !#%* you up.

Comment

I have a friend who started hearing voices recently. He does not do drugs and is not on any kind of medication.Other than he is concerned about hearing voices he is pretty normal. There is no doubt in my mind he believes he is hearing things.To him they are real.

Comment

Yeah i used to when i got psychosis but quit weed and been fine since. I used to lay there at night and see demonic looking apparitions and get chills or goosebumps then hear a weird noise like metal scraping but echoing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                Your imaginary childhood friends never really left.

Comment

man time flies

Comment

man time flies
                    For real bro

Comment

Brother Larry, you just scratching the surface.

Comment

Working...
                      X