• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAITH >

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
    Wait this one was better....

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
    Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Did god know this was gonna happen? He must have since he's god, right?

If he did, then he set them for failure, which makes him a sadistic a hole not worthy of worship.

If he didnt, then he's not omnipotent and pretty stupid to leave adam and eve alone with the serpent. (What a horrible father)...i mean, where was he the whole time this was going on?

Either way...not worthy of worship.

Funny how peeps try putting religion into a box without understanding it. Like how some say boxing is just 2 men punching each other in the head. Ignorance and laziness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
      stfu nerd
      Nice one.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

I simply said this.

If you had a friend that was drunk and wanted to drive home, you try to get him to not drive home drunk but he does so anyways. He gets in a car crash and dies, are you an evil person for that?

Not necessarily because we as humans are not "god". So you can't compare a regular person to god. One has strength and weaknesses and the other just has "strengths".

Comment

• Changing the mood a bit. Pretty cool.. I want to learn how to do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarloS04 View Post
            FAITH >

Funny how peeps try putting religion into a box without understanding it. Like how some say boxing is just 2 men punching each other in the head. Ignorance and laziness.
            I've been baptized, holy communion, confirmation. Went to church every sunday, hell, I was even an altar boy. I went to Catholic school from K -12 grade where religion was taught every day.

Trust me. I understand it. Thats why I dont believe in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarloS04 View Post
              FAITH >

I don't have a problem with that, it's when peoples faith trumps common sense or scientific explanation, that is annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by chibomber View Post
                Not necessarily because we as humans are not "god". So you can't compare a regular person to god. One has strength and weaknesses and the other just has "strengths".
                Actually, yes you can because humans were given free will. You are capable of choosing what to do on an every day basis. Even if that is against the will of god. So your argument is invalid.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ dubbzz ] View Post
                  btw, who wrote this story? Adam? Eve?
                  moses.......

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    I've been baptized, holy communion, confirmation. Went to church every sunday, hell, I was even an altar boy. I went to Catholic school from K -12 grade where religion was taught every day.

Trust me. I understand it. Thats why I dont believe in it.
                    I agree as well, not catholic but on the christian side. When you are raised in it and see it for what it really is, it's just a whole bunch of crazy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by chibomber View Post
                      Nice one.

Comment

Working...
                      X