No announcement yet.

Is Canelo serious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Canelo serious?

I don't know if he did or didn't beat up Solis... but everything is starting to stack against him.... seriously believe he's the one who beat up Solis.
    First of all, his camp denied that he fought or had anything to do with it.
    http://www.*********.com/Boxing/cane...et-fight-99622
    But then he comes out and says that he was there, but it was his brother.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=517429
    This doesn't make sense though, because unless Solis is blind, I think he'd be able to tell the difference between the two... because Saul's the only one in his family (apart from his mom) who has red hair and freckles. So unless it was his mom beating down on Solis or he's color blind... I'm pretty sure Canelo did it.

Did all of that really happen because of a bit*h? SMH what part of the game is that?

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
      Did all of that really happen because of a bit*h? SMH what part of the game is that?
      Well... i'm kind of not surprised.... he did just turn 21..... still.... such a stupid stupid reason.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Well... i'm kind of not surprised.... he did just turn 21..... still.... such a stupid stupid reason.
        Yeah that's stupid. I just turned 21 a couple months ago, I wouldnt risk catching no assault charges by beating up a 108 lb person over a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
          Yeah that's stupid. I just turned 21 a couple months ago, I wouldnt risk catching no assault charges by beating up a 108 lb person over a woman.
          I guess beating up a guy smaller than him but older makes him feel like a big boy

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I guess beating up a guy smaller than him but older makes him feel like a big boy
            Eh maybe Canelo's feelings must've been hella hurt bad and he snapped lmao

Comment

Working...
            X