Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted To Fight Over Video: 'I Hate Margarito, Rios'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted To Fight Over Video: 'I Hate Margarito, Rios'

The verbal war between the camps of Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margairto has become vicious. Week by week, the two sides have turned up the tempo with their insults and allegations, but on Tuesday a video appeared on Fanhouse which many believe crossed the line. The video showed Margarito and his stablemate, unbeaten lightweight Brandon Rios, poking fun at Roach, who is battling Parkinson's disease.

[Click Here To Read More]

That would be ****ing hilarious if Freddie smacks Rios upside the head and knocks him out, then does a little parkinson jitter over him

Comment

roach could sucker punch one of these cats at the weigh in and could probably still knock em out

Comment

yes that would be funny....

Comment

Roach shouldn't worry about this he has the best seat in the house to watch Manny take care of this for him.

Comment

Making funny of a guy with Parkinsons Disease isn't funny at all. I bet Roach really did wanna fight after he saw that.

Comment

freddie roach never make insult on a fighter before.

never.

Comment

Rios is a got damn liar saying he didn't know Roach had Parkinson's...

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
                  That would be ****ing hilarious if Freddie smacks Rios upside the head and knocks him out, then does a little parkinson jitter over him

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    Making funny of a guy with Parkinsons Disease isn't funny at all. I bet Roach really did wanna fight after he saw that.
                    frreddie say that he is too old. even when freddie was prime then margrito and rios would knock him out

Comment

Working...
                    X