Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote me on this: Pac will be Floyds easiest fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote me on this: Pac will be Floyds easiest fight...

A great big man will always beat a great little man. This **** will look exactly like Lewis vs Tyson. Floyd will keep Pac at bay with the jab and destroy him with the right as he did Shane. Pac couldn't slip a jab if Jinkee life depended on it. Pac will end up like the last 40, confused and taking punishment. The way Floyd looked against Shane, I definitely will be betting on a late stoppage. Floyd is too strong right now. Pac looked slow and Terrible against Clottey. Trust me, Nov. 11, R.I.P. To the Pac fans...

Why do people keep thinking Floyd will use his jab against Manny? He may throw a quick one here and there, but he won't keep throwing it that's for sure.

Comment

However Floyd decides to beat him, whats for sure is Pac will be beaten. Floyd might toy with the guy, let him into the late rounds just to punish him some more.

Comment

so easy that he wants a additional testing. easy money, yet, makes the fight nearly impossible to make. nice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
          A great big man will always beat a great little man. This **** will look exactly like Lewis vs Tyson. Floyd will keep Pac at bay with the jab and destroy him with the right as he did Shane. Pac couldn't slip a jab if Jinkee life depended on it. Pac will end up like the last 40, confused and taking punishment. The way Floyd looked against Shane, I definitely will be betting on a late stoppage. Floyd is too strong right now. Pac looked slow and Terrible against Clottey. Trust me, Nov. 11, R.I.P. To the Pac fans...
          tyson vs lewis?!? uhh dont see it.

Comment

I think if it happens then it will be more brutal than the Gatti and Corrales fights. You wouldnt know because of how he behaves but Floyd really wants to put an ass whooping on Manny Pacquiao, And i'm pretty sure the fight will happen before 2010 is over.

Comment

i see manny taking some of the early rounds but after mayweather continuously punishes him almost every time he tries to come inside you will see manny's work rate go way down and mayweather will win the latter half of the fight pretty handily.

Comment

This fight is such easy work that the fight has been made almost impossible to negotiate. First drug testing, then money split, and after these issues are resolved... it's gonna be something else.

REAL easy work.

Comment

Everyone said Pac would be Hatton, DLH and Cotto's easiest fight. (At least DLH and Cotto..maybe no Hatton..)If you don't think Pac gives Mayweather more problems than anyone before you're insane. This is a non stop punching machine with endless stamina. I'm not saying Pac will win, I'm saying this is Mayweather's hardest fight to date. Mayweather hasn't really been challenged ever except Castillo who didn't have the power to hurt him. Pac does.

Comment

This isnt an easy fight for Pac. Im sure PBF will test Pac, even if PBF dont think he can.
                    PBF doubts himself and asks for additional testing because his life is on the line against Pac in his own words.
                    But PBF shouldnt underestimate himself. I think he can give Pac a good test.

Comment

Working...
                    X