Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is facing a better Paulie Malignaggi then Ricky Hatton was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing skills wise I feel the present Malignaggi is better than the version that fought Hatton but physically and mentally I have my doubts. I have my doubts that the is on the same level. Although so far he has had a good chin the Hatton fight was long and drawn out and he took a lot of beating before the stoppage and he is getting on also and looks an old 29. I just don't feel his punch resistance is quite the same and he is at the point of his career where he is now looking for retirement money.
    Should he fight Hatton I would expect him to do better but this is mainly because I feel Hatton has declined more but overall despite being a better boxer now I feel Malignaggi brings less to the table now due to physically and mentally having less resiliance. If the Hatton fight Malignaggi were to fight the present Malignaggi I would put my money on the Hatton version.

Comment

No fighter can change that dramatically in a few fights plus the fact as glass chinned as Khan is, Malignaggi still can't hurt him.

Khan will annihilate him. And if anyone wants to bet on it I'll offer 4 to 1 odds.

Comment

Yeah I don't know how Malignaggi will look until the fight happens, but I think Paulie looked bad in the Hatton fight, compared to normal and I do not think it was Hatton. Very good win by Ricky, don't get me wrong but I agree with what Wazaa said. Cotto faced a tougher Malignaggi than what Hatton fought.

Comment

No. He is still the same featherfisted gob****e.

Comment

How the **** is this feather fisted ******* better? Please enlighten us all.

What a crock of ****.

Comment

Who cares. Malignaggi is most likely gonna get stomped. No, Paulie isn't different now, he is exactly the same, and his excuses are due to sheer embarrassment of getting his ass kicked by Ricky.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                Who cares. Malignaggi is most likely gonna get stomped. No, Paulie isn't different now, he is exactly the same, and his excuses are due to sheer embarrassment of getting his ass kicked by Ricky.
                He didnt just get his ass kicked,the 'slick' boxer that is Malgnaggi even managed to ge comprehensively out boxed by a fighter that 90% of this forum(not me though,in fairness) think cannot box.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Crust View Post
                  He didnt just get his ass kicked,the 'slick' boxer that is Malgnaggi even managed to ge comprehensively out boxed by a fighter that 90% of this forum(not me though,in fairness) think cannot box.
                  Yep, this is why I don't put much stock in the kind of comments which suggest a technical ("slick" ... yawn) boxer can always beat a "one-dimensional brawler" every time. Hatton-Malignaggi is usually my reference fight to debunk their theory. Fights are not won on technical skills alone.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                    Dont know if he's fighting a better Malignaggi, but he is definitely fighting a more confident one.

I disagree Paulie M was very confident going into the Hatton fight, And i thought it was a 50-50 fight were Hatton would have his work cut out for him because of Paulie's speed and skills...But Hatton beat him to the punch and he killed Paulie confidence.

Comment

Hatton was too fast for him, imagine how easy it will be for Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X