Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey BRITS, anyone like SEXTON over ROGAN tommorow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey BRITS, anyone like SEXTON over ROGAN tommorow?

Dont really kno much about either guy but i from what i see and hear i think i might place a lil bet on Sexton at +240.

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
    Dont really kno much about either guy but i from what i see and hear i think i might place a lil bet on Sexton at +240.

Any thoughts?
    you missed out i was offering 3/1 on rogan.
    rogan was suppose to win last time.
    its in rogans backyard again.
    frank warren is involved. no mistakes this time.
    rogan by massacre.

Comment

Wow you think so.

Im hearing a lot of predictions that Sextons gonna win the fight, a fight that should be very close

Comment

rogan should take this
        the first fight was a debacle

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
          Wow you think so.

Im hearing a lot of predictions that Sextons gonna win the fight, a fight that should be very close
          well kball. warren gains alot when rogan wins. enough said. thats life.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            well kball. warren gains alot when rogan wins. enough said. thats life.
            i mean the fights obviously not going to go the distance, so warren wont have any say in the matter

Comment

Sexton outboxed him for most of the 1st fight and I think he will again,I like Rogan but hes crap,Loads of guts and heart but crap.
              Sexton will stop him again prob due to swelling again.

Comment

Rogan will win i think. He had Sexton out on his feet then stopped to allow Sexton to put his gumshield back in, then the ref stopped it in favour of Sexton because of swelling on Rogan's eye (after saying he'd let him finish the round). Horrible refereeing.

Rogan knows he can hurt Sexton and Sexton knows he can be hurt so I see a KO for Rogan.

Comment

I got 50 on the spurs tonight I wanna see how that plays out first before I bet on any of the fights this weekend. I lost on the phils last night but hit on the celtics and hornets.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                    I got 50 on the spurs tonight I wanna see how that plays out first before I bet on any of the fights this weekend. I lost on the phils last night but hit on the celtics and hornets.
                    i made a killer on the yanks man. coulda warned ya. made over 11 grand and didn't lose a bet.

Comment

Working...
                    X