Hot Filipinas Vs. Hot Mexicanas 2!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xcaret View Post
    im 5'11, pinoys are midgets....
    Wow, are you like the tallest Mexican in Lakewood or something? Congratu****inglations!

Comment

• Originally posted by rich loc View Post
      Man, I'm a 5'8½″ Aztec Warrior! And I could beat up all you mutha fukas!!!!

you're 5'8 with the hat on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        you're 5'8 with the hat on?
        Is that a pic of your boyfriend ? From the looks of it. He's taller than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rich loc View Post
          Is that a pic of your boyfriend ? From the looks of it. He's taller than you.

LMMFAO!!!!!! dont try to play it off rich...you know you're wearing the same ****ing hat as we speak

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret View Post
            Just so you know, according to Alexa, (web stats info) Phillipines is in the 3rd spot of highest traffic of users in BoxingScene and is #1 in just visitors......so tell me, do you honeslty believe outside of the phillipines anyone gives a **** about your lounge or your women? **** no.
            compa , you have more threads in the pinoy lounge than most pinoys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
              2-3 out of 10 my ass. Boxingscene's undisputed Most Viewed Thread is about Pinays. Your opinion certainly aint shared by the majority
              Of course you all asian moda****ers stick together and you all outnumber us like 10-1 in population terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnderPressure View Post
                Wow, are you like the tallest Mexican in Lakewood or something? Congratu****inglations!
                Shut the **** up the average Pinay and the average Mexican are about the same height!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• my favourite mexicana chick is litzy but she kinda bit fat now mexicans get fat easily lol

Comment

• In every picture that I have ever seen of Litzy she looks underweight, sometimes going towards anorexia. Where does the mindset come from that says that women should look like cadavers or heroin addicts? Give us the URL where she looks fat, if you believe that she actually is fat. Calling someone fat who in fact is overthin is vicious and destructive. It might even cause someone to get anorexia.

Comment

• The poll is close!!

Comment

Working...
                      X