Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most people remember Eric Morales as a guy who Barrera gave hell, but imagine...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gina Ros View Post
    how old was manny when he started boxing?

Comment

the best version of pac beats the best version of morales!

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
        A prime Erik Morales was at 122. A past prime Morales at 130 still beat Pacquiao the first time around. What does THAT tell you ?
        That Manny isn't prime at 130???

If Manny's prime is at 140 and Eric's prime is at 122, who did Eric beat at 126 that's comparable to Manny's resume at 147???

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Pac was prime the minute he unified/dominated 122 lbs... PAc is fighting lesser skilled men at higher weights now...
          This ******ed ***** would type anything to discredit pacquiao... Pac is fighting lesser skilled men at higher weight class?

Please stop posting you ******ed ****... I guess cotto has lesser skill than the lower weight class that pac fought..

STFU!

Comment

if Morales was prime, and Pac had to face a prime MAB and EM.

I know this is an old subject, but I came across this video, and I remember how smart a fighter EM used to be.

This was the last time we saw a great EM who was past his prime but still good. EM struggled with MAB, but styles make fights. EM imo would've had Pac's # had he been prime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEd7bmOS8Ro
            Speaking of a prime... When Pacquiao fought a Prime - Barrera, Morales, Marquez. Pacquiao was still not in his prime when he destroyed all those mexican warriors. The Question should be like this.

Can Prime Barrera, Marquez, Morales, also include Chavez Sr., All these Mexican Warriors can beat A Prime Pacquiao TODAY? The Manny Pacquiao we know right now???? The Welterweight Manny Pacquiao! Now Answer that question?

I don't think so. Pacquiao destroy them all! ALL BY TKO or KO!
            Last edited by PacquiaoATG; 10-01-2010, 09:16 PM.

Comment

You don't fight, and almost beat JMM...and tell a person like me that Pac was 'not' prime against JMM lol...
              the second fight against Marquez, Manny was already in his prime but fought JMM in his best weight. who would have thought back in 2008 that Manny's best weight would be 140 and above? not because he was already P4P in 2008 doesnt mean he was fighting in his best weight.

Morales wouldnt have any chance beating Manny prime for prime. he proved that when he fought Morales the first time. Manny lost but it was a 7-5 rounds. Erik didnt dominate Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                the second fight against Marquez, Manny was already in his prime but fought JMM in his best weight. who would have thought back in 2008 that Manny's best weight would be 140 and above? not because he was already P4P in 2008 doesnt mean he was fighting in his best weight.

Morales wouldnt have any chance beating Manny prime for prime. he proved that when he fought Morales the first time. Manny lost but it was a 7-5 rounds. Erik didnt dominate Manny.
                Morales beat a young Pacquiao. Pacquiao don't have the right hand, and footworks.

Comment

was pacquiao prime when he fought em? he was still green in my opinion.

Comment

barrera was considered past his best in the 1, 2, and 3 morales fight, and past is in the hamed fight, just plain truth and his training camp for pacquiao was crap with the fires and in there 2nd fight barrera boxed and pacquiao played it safe.

morales was past his best when he 1st fought pacquiao, which is why pacquiao fought morales in the first place and had morales not switched southpaw in the 12 rd of there 1st fight and stayed toe to toe with pacquiao morales would have won the 12 without another punch landed on him

only fighter that was in his prime when they fought was marquez, but funny how marquez was supposed to get killed by the prime, strong, pacquiao at 135.

in the end pacs fighting another mexican fighter, what does it mean? well you add up all the detail and decide

Comment

Pac beat the **** out of Barrera. Made him look like a chump.

these days Barrera may not be the fighter he was, but he hasn't lost as much as Morales did nor did he lose it so quickly.

Barrera would have done really well and possibly beat Khan if it wasn't for the clash of heads. I'm going with prime Barrera losing to Pacquiao. Styles make fights and Pac hid his number.

I thought Morales and Pac were evenly matched in their first fight in terms of ability, Erik simply wanted it more and gave Pac a beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X