Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your 'dream' Super Six SMW tourney. Any fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 'dream' Super Six SMW tourney. Any fighter!

Mine would be:

Calzaghe - In his prime, he sat on his punches more. South paw style, work rate and stamina would test anyone. He also had a very good chin before and he would war it out when hurt. One of the best SMW ever for me

Roy Jones Junior His speed, athleticism and ATGness was just amazing. Always a chance to get dropped but he had blistering, exciting speed man. He would also put on a show. His smack talk would have been great

Benn, Maybe Nunn or someone would be worthy of being on here over Benn, but I loved this mans heart and power. He was exciting and a much better fighter after going to the US. The man talks real stuff and I am a fan

Toney The man chat **** mroe than any fighter ever, real scary with attitude. Hugely awarded one of the most skillful guys around and highly regarded by Roach etc... Him chatting **** to Hopkins woudl have been wicked. He kinda like Roy going up, but not as good lol.

Hopkins The man chats **** too, but he was always out there to provoke and prove something. One of the best MW ever possibly? I don't think he did anything at SMW, can;'t be bothered to boxrec, however I am certain he would have made the divison light up if he did. Great chin, wiley and defensive.

Mcclelan I bet every man would be **** scared of thsi guy. He had unreal power, was known as a mean man, scary as hell. **** him VS anyone would be exciting. Benn and him would have been great in their primes man

Who would win? I'm not sure but some great fights there IMO

I'm sorry I'm a UK nuthugger and also don't know that many more fighters, but have your say.

Swap Hopkins for Eubank. 3 brits, 3 fat yanks. Hopkins was never a super middleweight anyway and would be the dullest fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Swap Hopkins for Eubank. 3 brits, 3 fat yanks. Hopkins was never a super middleweight anyway and would be the dullest fighter.
      Yeah I recall him jumping to face Tarver but wasn't sure.

He isn't always boring and TBH his defensive style needs to be put in there to add to the idea of who would win.

Abit like Dirrell's style works against a slow starter like AA etc...

Plus Hopkins would play mind games. Imagine fight camp 360 with him

This is assumig it's Prime for Prime ofcourse

I do like Eubank, holds wins voer Benn and he is also good at hyping a fight up in his own style, however I prefer Hopkisn over him for his achievements

Comment

Working...
      X