No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Why does Floyd have to succumb to 10 million dollar fine every pound over the limit if he doesn't have too? But he did, anyway.

It's a request just like the request for the ridiculous fine, and Floyd will be undergoing the same exact testing.
    You're avoiding the facts. Where does is say that the USDA Olympic drug testing requires "multiple random blood testing". That is not what they agreed to do. If it says so in the USDA Olympic drug test, then i'll completely agree with it. The $10 million is fine is ridiculous IMO, but considering what Floyd intentionally did with JMM by coming in 2lbs heavier, i don't blame them for instituting that stipulation.
    Last edited by rommel357; 12-22-2009, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Wow......... are you kidding me?

moving on.....
      lol.....floyd broke the rules before.....has pac?....

Comment

• I hope that Pacman will agree with the drug test or I might believe that he's on drugs or he's not ready to fight mayweather yet and using this as their alibi.

Comment

• I am glad that Floyd wants olympic testing for this fight. Manny is a beast but he does look unrealistically beastly. So it could be natural, it could be juice. And the fact that hes moving up in weight and crushing people also makes you wonder. Now I give manny all his credit and even if he did use something, he was prob going up against someone using something too. Anyway I'm getting way off point. The point is that I want a no excuses fight for the greatest fight of my life. This will be the first fight Ive seen between the two top lb for lb fighters in the world at there best weight. I want to know going in everything is fair so that after the fight, I know for sure who was the better boxer of this generation.

I think Floyd will beat him handedly though.

Comment

• barracuda, are you some kind of idiot? you think 10 MILLION and 6K are even comparable figures? who the hell would give 10 million for one extra pound advantage? that's almost half of his purse (before PPV and gate earnings)

Comment

• I personally think this is Pacquaio's way of getting out of the fight. I have always had my doubts about him wanting to fight Mayweather, especially after the Mayweather/JMM fight.

Comment

• Baracuda is an idiot,
                he said before Mickey Ward could beat Mayweather

Comment

• this is ridiculous, im sure they are going to settle.....if not is a shame on behalf of both fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    exactly Reed..some pac fans just have to spin it to make it all Floyd's fault because they don't know how else to defend Pac with this situation.

I agree with you, I never accused Manny of being on something illegal, but with Ariza's and Roach's comments, I was a bit taken back. Then to have this news hit, I'm like wow! If there is nothing to hide, just agree to take the test and keep it moving. The demand is not all that ridiculous, I mean Floyd just agreed to the 10 mill penalty for being overweight so why can't Manny agree to this?
                    floyd is the first one to ask for such crap.....and they base it on the rumor they started themselves.....classless people...

Comment

• Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
                      FAO domi soy:

I'm at a restaurant on 175th. If you are nearby, fall through.

Question: why would a clean athlete refuse ANY kind of testing?

It seems that Mayweather is willing to take any type of test. Many people find it unusual that Pacquiao is unwilling to be tested for banned substances.

That is very odd
                      What did DiBella say? You said it seems he was right?

Comment

Working...
                      X