10 lies were told about ******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 lies were told about ******s

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kq4BFIoPCLI

So wtf is everyone banging on about??!!!

******s seem to be alright.

Edit...fixed link
    Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 03-11-2016, 08:46 PM.

Bump.......

Comment

This is gonna get interesting!!!

Comment

That video is a lie.

Also Muslims smell like **** I know it from firsthand experience. I don't need some ******ed youtube video to tell me how to feel about those cave monkeys.

Comment

I don't generalize against any human being because ever generalization about me would be wrong.

If you generalized me by race, you be wrong about me because I'm not like the stereotyped Asian

If you generalized me by how I look you would be wrong.

If you generalized me by my beliefs you would be wrong.

I don't judge any individual by generalizations because I'm aware of and respect my own individuality.

Any person who does resort to, believes in or acts by generalizations is a small minded or inexperienced individual.

Comment

as the one who actually have read qur'an from start to finish and got second place for it in regional MTQ i can vouch for the number 1 entry on that list.

is actually true, in surah al-kafirun it clearly state to leave alone the non believers, it says : " For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

also in surah al an'am:108 says : " And do not curse gods whom they worshiped besides Allah , as they will be cursing God with transgressors without knowledge . Thus We have made every people think well of their work . Then God they returned them , and He preached to them what they used to do . "

But.... but... it also true there are passage in Qur'an to wage war on the non believers but the context is for that time, because it tell a story about how the kafir quraisy kidnap, jailed and killing muslims also forbade muslims to enter masjidil haram. so as retaliation Muhammad made up propaganda in surah an-anfal, it sounded like this :

"30. And when those who disbelieve think of efforts against you to capture and put you in jail or kill you, or expulsion. They plot and plan, and Allah too plans. And Allah is the best Avenger deceit.

31. And when it is recited to them Our Signs, they said: "We have heard (verses like this), we request maps if necessary we can read anything like this, this is nothing but fairy-tales of the ancient."

32. And (remember) when they (the disbelievers) say: "O Allah, if true (the Qur'an) is the one who really from You, then rain us with rocks from the sky, or bring us to our doom painful. "

33. And Allah was not to punish them while you were among them. And not (also) Allah will punish them while they seek forgiveness

34. Why did God not punish them when they hinder people to (come to) the Sacred Mosque and they are not people who are its guardians? People are entitled to retain his (her) only those who fear Him. but most of them do not know.

35. And their worship around Baitullah, it is naught but whistling and clapping of hands. So taste the doom because ye disbelieve.

36. Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the Path of Allah. They will spend the treasure, then became regret for them, and they will be defeated. And into Jahannamlah those who disbelieve will be gathered,

37. That Allah may separate the (group) the bad from the good, and makes the (class) bad it partly on top of one another, and all of them piled him, and cast them into Hell. It is they who are the losers.

38. Say to those who disbelieve: "If they cease, Allah will forgive them of their sins were already past; and when they come back will actually apply the Sunnah (law) people first."

39. Fight them, so that no libel and that religion is solely for Allah, if they cease (from disbelief), then surely Allah is Seer of what they do.

40. And if they turn away, then know that Allah protector. He is the Best of Protectors and the Best Helper"

Comment

the conclusion is the qur'an is very thick confusing and dangerous book, kinda like the bible or doraemon manga.
              Last edited by betmen; 03-12-2016, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                the conclusion is the qur'an is very thick confusing and dangerous book, kinda like the bible or doraemon manga.
                Thanks for the input my friend. I look forward to visiting your country and studying the beautiful women. If you go to any country, I wish you the same!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Thanks for the input my friend. I look forward to visiting your country and studying the beautiful women. If you go to any country, I wish you the same!!
                  you were on roll, just seen your post in fukushima thread. i'm proud to have you as e-buddy.

been really slam with work lately, can't even muster some courage to watch night time soccer, got confused by the discussion in soccer thread

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    you were on roll, just seen your post in fukushima thread. i'm proud to have you as e-buddy.

been really slam with work lately, can't even muster some courage to watch night time soccer
                    Thanks buddy. But anyone would have done the same.

Gonna change my avatar back to my Chihuahua in a day or so!

Comment

Working...
                    X