Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach To Jean Pascal: You Are Better Than Roy Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would feel bad for Pascal if he weren't making 2+ million for this fight.

Comment

Rjj

Pascal BETTER than Roy Jones?

I don't think so!

Comment

I don't care how he means it or how he explains it, Roach once again says something idiotic. Pascal is a good fighter (not even a great one) and he should never even be mentioned in the same sentence in any capacity as RJJ who was the fighter of the 90's decade and one of the most amazing fighters in history. A prime RJJ was one of the most amazing fighters and devastating forces to witness and he was levels above everyone.

Roach is just going to help Pascal get KTFO.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
            I don't care how he means it or how he explains it, Roach once again says something idiotic. Pascal is a good fighter (not even a great one) and he should never even be mentioned in the same sentence in any capacity as RJJ who was the fighter of the 90's decade and one of the most amazing fighters in history. A prime RJJ was one of the most amazing fighters and devastating forces to witness and he was levels above everyone.

Roach is just going to help Pascal get KTFO.
            Yep. I had the pleasure and honor of working out in a private gym with Roy in Vegas back in 92/93. Saw him spar. Then he gave me tickets to his fight. Dude was one of the baddest mf ever. And personally the best fighter I've ever seen fight live. And I've seen a lot.

Comment

Working...
            X