Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who here has actually made a female orgasm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol??? I convert like 75% of the time. Some girls know there spots, my ex girl came within seconds from riding...

Unless you talking about squirting, cause I never been with one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Where's Anorak?
      This. Definitely a candidate for top BS.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        lol??? I convert like 75% of the time. Some girls know there spots, my ex girl came within seconds from riding...

Unless you talking about squirting, cause I never been with one of those.
        Yeah, in my experience girls can get off being on top relatively quickly. Nobody knows you like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by LETSGGGO View Post
          And if so how did you do it? honestly, Ive never once done it. But have heard it usually happens from oral/finger stimulation rather than penetration.
          Find the little man in the boat and all will be well.

Comment

LOL, noobs

Comment

I have

Comment

Peel back a banana and stick it in the freezer overnight......job done!!!!

Comment

Im just honestly not sure if i can bring a female to orgasm using just my member.

Comment

Originally posted by LETSGGGO View Post
                    And if so how did you do it? honestly, Ive never once done it. But have heard it usually happens from oral/finger stimulation rather than penetration.
                    Cool question, here's my answer. When my girl and I do it it's not a question of whether she'll orgas.m but how haw many orgasms above 5 she'll have. Her first will usually be within the 1st minute. It's not me with the magic because their are only 2 things average about me and my coc.k size is one of them as I'm just above 6". The only other thing that I'm not above average at is bike racing(which is odd because I'm an exceedingly good runner), at which I'm actually lousy. But that's another story. So the most I've made her orgas.m is 24. Furthermore, when I do it with my other girl in Mexico she also orgasms quite easily but she's very loud, it sounds like she's getting killed. But with her it's never more than a handful of orgasms. Mexican girls always show in polls that they're more sexually satisfied than all women in the world and it definitely has nothing to do with Mexican dudes' coc.k sizes because we have average size co.cks.

Comment

Yes, and it was done by paying attention to reactions to whatever you are doing then going along those line........its tricky and takes practice.

Comment

Working...
                      X